Winter Mercato 2014
After Seedorf as a new coach in AC Milan, I think a week before transfer window close will be a busy week. Smile
Cause AC Milan will be get new players for strengthen the squad. I hope AC Milan will buy a forward.

We're looking to sell Mexes to Monaco, Sunderland apparently want to loan Muntari too.

On milannews I read Sogliano will try to bring Iturbe with him in June.

(01-21-2014, 05:10 AM)xudong Wrote: Instead of "bully", maybe "exploit" is a better word. Smile

It seems that Vucinic-Guarin deal may go ahead anyway. Guarin threatened that he would not go back to Inter, and even other Inter players want Guarin out too. What a mess Inter is now in.

They should sell him to a Premier League club (I'm sure there's no lack of interest and he'd fit well in the game), as he's probably worth a fair amount of money.
(01-21-2014, 10:04 AM)maserba Wrote: After Seedorf as a new coach in AC Milan, I think a week before transfer window close will be a busy week. Smile
Cause AC Milan will be get new players for strengthen the squad. I hope AC Milan will buy a forward.

I dont think so bud.If there are new players at Milan it will be in the summer ,this season is a shambles & nothing can be salvaged from it.I just hope its not free or super cheap players.
I'd try for Iturbe if its possible for a good money. Young, fast, defends a lot, phisically strong, left footed. Sogliano can help maybe.

Elsha, Kaka', Saponara, Niang, Honda, Iturbe. That is more then enough for Milan.

Then the midfield can be solved but with one GREAT player. I dont know if it can be payed, but Im just saying.

Maybe to solve the defence with a player like Rodriguez from Wolfsburg + one good CB ala young Doria etc.

I expect Milan to be great in 2 years. IF the money investment is proper.

Coz no matter who is a coach etc., without at least 4 great and modern players this team can do anything. Objectively speaking.
"It will not be easy. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded..." Jacques Clouseau Grinser044Icon_lol2
( Massimo Morratti )
(01-21-2014, 02:18 PM)mrki Wrote: I expect Milan to be great in 2 years.
IF the money investment is proper.

The blod part is the key , I'm anxious to see if we do , I'd say more summer than now though.
(01-21-2014, 10:09 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: We're looking to sell Mexes to Monaco, Sunderland apparently want to loan Muntari too.

On milannews I read Sogliano will try to bring Iturbe with him in June.

I'm not keen on this Milan way of scouting where if someone looks decent for us, we go for him.

Let's scout properly and get what we need. We have 2 AM's (Kaka & Honda), El Shaaraway is our LM, and we need Niang back for RM who I thought did very well last year in tracking back, has speed, strong, and is young. We need to try Saponara in that position.

Then for CDM we are set really with Monty, NDJ, and Cristante. We even have Poli who can learn to play deeper.

We need a CB. Any money should be saved for a CB. End of story.
(01-21-2014, 10:04 AM)maserba Wrote: After Seedorf as a new coach in AC Milan, I think a week before transfer window close will be a busy week. Smile

HuhHuhHuh
Why the hell do we need a forward? We just got rid of Matri because not only does he suck, he wasn't needed.

Balotelli, Pazzini, Petagna is MORE than enough.

Don't you realize we play with only 1 forward?
Muntari now being linked with an out and out buy from Hull City. Milan will try to push for a purchase over a loan as apparently his contract runs out this summer: http://www.footballfancast.com/football-...-milan-ace

That would be sweet to get this guy out of here. Maybe with Seedorf we will actually free ourselves of this deadweight!
OUT:

Muntari, Birsa, Nocerino, Zaccardo,1 Goalkeeper, Constant

then I truly believe we're fine until the end of season. We'd have a squad of 24 players then. We could even get 1 more player if we absolutely needed (preferably a CB), but I don't believe it's necessary. In the Summer, and after World Cup, we can establish what we want. Seedorf can evaluate and choose. NOT Galliani. But Seedorf.

Niang should have never left. Big Mistake, and probably that idiot Allegri's fault.
Latest rumours on Milannews are that Zaccardo could go to Besiktas and we want Darmian back from Torino (possibly a decent backup for RB imo).

(01-21-2014, 02:56 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: I'm not keen on this Milan way of scouting where if someone looks decent for us, we go for him.

Let's scout properly and get what we need. We have 2 AM's (Kaka & Honda), El Shaaraway is our LM, and we need Niang back for RM who I thought did very well last year in tracking back, has speed, strong, and is young. We need to try Saponara in that position.

Then for CDM we are set really with Monty, NDJ, and Cristante. We even have Poli who can learn to play deeper.

We need a CB. Any money should be saved for a CB. End of story.

I agree we need to make sure we have priorities right and therefore if a CB is available and of the quality we need, then that should be our priority.

That said I have to admit I'm very impressed by Iturbe this season. Naturally a right wing/forward he's been excellent for Verona. While getting him shouldn't be a priority, I certainly have no issues if we get him. Not just technical ability, but his skills, such as his long shot and ability to beat defenders 1 on 1 are qualities we're lacking. With guys like Kaka ageing and Robinho likely to leave, I think we'll need to consider the long term prospects. About Niang, I'm not totally convinced at this point with him, as his attitude and workrate dropped after his good performances last season and he seemed incapable of developing in the current squad where he was on the bench.
If my italian is not as bad as I think, we're thinking of getting Iturbe in June as his contract is expiring.

Not a bad move, if we manage to lay off another striker. In which I think Robinho and to a lesser extent Pazzini are the only options.