Summer Mercato
(03-14-2014, 03:35 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote:
(03-14-2014, 02:55 PM)reza Wrote: Welcome to MM Smile

Stop trying to make friends Reza Sagrin

Why not :p

(03-14-2014, 03:35 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote:
(03-14-2014, 02:55 PM)reza Wrote: Welcome to MM Smile

Stop trying to make friends Reza Sagrin

I think someone is getting jealous. Sagrin Icon_lol2 Jay needs undivided attention and affection. Grinundwech
Smile 
(03-14-2014, 04:20 PM)xudong Wrote:
(03-14-2014, 03:35 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Stop trying to make friends Reza Sagrin

I think someone is getting jealous. Sagrin Icon_lol2 Jay needs undivided attention and affection. Grinundwech


I'am friend of all Smile
(03-14-2014, 04:31 PM)peppe1992 Wrote:
(03-14-2014, 04:20 PM)xudong Wrote: I think someone is getting jealous. Sagrin Icon_lol2 Jay needs undivided attention and affection. Grinundwech


I'am friend of all Smile

So there is enough love to go around, eh? Big Grin Sagrin

Welcome to MM, by the way. I don't think I have said it yet. Heart
(03-14-2014, 04:33 PM)xudong Wrote:
(03-14-2014, 04:31 PM)peppe1992 Wrote: I'am friend of all Smile

So there is enough love to go around, eh? Big Grin Sagrin

Welcome to MM, by the way. I don't think I have said it yet. Heart

Thank you very much Xudong Wink
Im very delicate atm fellas ,my spirit has been broken by zee MEELAN Sad...

I might just need a hug Smile

Welcome aboard Peppe Smile
(03-14-2014, 04:46 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Im very delicate atm fellas ,my spirit has been broken by zee MEELAN Sad...

I might just need a hug Smile

Welcome aboard Peppe Smile

Hug, Milan fans all share that feeling Sad
[Image: mm2.jpg]


Anybody who can, share online please (twitter, etc.)
(03-14-2014, 04:46 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Im very delicate atm fellas ,my spirit has been broken by zee MEELAN Sad...

I might just need a hug Smile

Welcome aboard Peppe Smile

Thank you very much Jay Crisp Smile
Always force Ac Milan and inter shit !!!!
(03-14-2014, 04:49 PM)reza Wrote: [Image: mm2.jpg]


Anybody who can, share online please (twitter, etc.)

Eh we have a twitter sir Smile
(03-14-2014, 04:51 PM)peppe1992 Wrote:
(03-14-2014, 04:46 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Im very delicate atm fellas ,my spirit has been broken by zee MEELAN Sad...

I might just need a hug Smile

Welcome aboard Peppe Smile

Thank you very much Jay Crisp Smile
Always force Ac Milan and inter shit !!!!

You can call me the pessimist Smile