Hello!! Again lol! :P
Wink 
Hello everyone im an old user with nickname Rosoneri_11 with one "S" from 2006. Today i camed again to login as usual but i couldn't. Lol what happend? The forum also have changed their appearance!
Well hello again i hope you remember me and find some old friends again! Smile
One day we will rise again...
Nothing changed, mate, except one more Scudetto Big Grin
Welcome back Johnny, had to move the forum to a new software and leave the old one closed.
hello Johnny. good to have you back.
aka xudong
welcome back Johnny, glad to see you return Smile
Johnny is certainly an easier nick to remember than rosoneri_11 Smile

Anyway, welcome back mate
per l'amaro e il dolce
Welcome mate. Smile
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
Smile 
reza,ACMILAN1983 nice to speak with you again after so long. I hopei find more here like the old days. Smile
xudong,Aficio,Nalx nice to see you here again and speak my pleaure! Oh nalx xaxaxaxaxxa yes i prefer this nickname frm the old. And Alficio....of course one more Scudetto Smile

Hello hello theaxeofpain!!!! Smile

(05-14-2011, 03:52 PM)Johnny Wrote: Hello everyone im an old user with nickname Rosoneri_11 with one "S" from 2006. Today i camed again to login as usual but i couldn't. Lol what happend? The forum also have changed their appearance!
Well hello again i hope you remember me and find some old friends again! Smile
So great to see you again on MM. Now lets hope my dear Rossonekra also makes a come back Heart But anyway you are back on a special occasion Okmilan Now keep posting here! Don't disappear again Sagrin

Plus this nick name is a lot cooler than the previous one, i like it Blush

Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
Smile 
[/quote]
So great to see you again on MM. Now lets hope my dear Rossonekra also makes a come back Heart But anyway you are back on a special occasion Okmilan Now keep posting here! Don't disappear again Sagrin

Plus this nick name is a lot cooler than the previous one, i like it Blush

[/quote]

mzk57 my friend!!!!!! Smile Im glad to talk to you again mate! Hope everything in your life is going great! And i can't forget our passion for beautiful girls and what was going on at the picture thread xaxaxa i really hope Rosonerka and some others to make their appearance again Smile

Thanks for the nickname i like it also Wink my greek name its Giannis/Ioannis and in english the english one its John so i made it Johnny Smile
Nice to talk to you again mate! Have a nice day! Smile