Poll: Which teams will qualify?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Brazil Devilconfused
39.13%
9 39.13%
Cameroon Rolleyes
4.35%
1 4.35%
Croatia Smile
47.83%
11 47.83%
Mexico Devilsmoke
8.70%
2 8.70%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Group-A - WC 2014
Star 
[Image: Brazil_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif] [Image: Cameroon_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif] [Image: Croatia_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif] [Image: Mexico_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif]
Argentina will win the World Cup 2022
Formerly mzk57
Brazil and Croatia, no upsets in this group
Mexico always has Brazil's number though.
aka xudong
A bold prediction by me. Brazil won't make it to the round of 16 stage. As Xu mentioned, Mexico always give Brazil a tough time and I am also positive that Mandukic & Modrich will do a serious damage to Brazil.
Formerly mzk57
I am going with Brazil and Croatia. Mexico will beat Brazil but lose to the other teams. Brazil will still win the group somehow, also, I have to support Brazil. I just dislike Argentina too much. Grinundwech
aka xudong
(04-21-2014, 04:37 PM)xudong Wrote: I am going with Brazil and Croatia. Mexico will beat Brazil but lose to the other teams. Brazil will still win the group somehow, also, I have to support Brazil. I just dislike Argentina too much. Grinundwech
Now you are getting on my nerves ............. You support Brazil because you dislike Argentina too much. Confused Wth Angry

Let me remind you I am the best ever pundit in internet forum discussion history ...... and if your attitude doesn't change towards Argentina, I might change my prediction of Argentina vs Brazil final to Argentina vs Italy final, which means you gonna have to see Argentina vs Andrea Pirlo in WC final Grinundwech
Formerly mzk57
(04-24-2014, 08:00 PM)mzk57 Wrote:
(04-21-2014, 04:37 PM)xudong Wrote: I am going with Brazil and Croatia. Mexico will beat Brazil but lose to the other teams. Brazil will still win the group somehow, also, I have to support Brazil. I just dislike Argentina too much. Grinundwech
Now you are getting on my nerves ............. You support Brazil because you dislike Argentina too much. Confused Wth Angry

Let me remind you I am the best ever pundit in internet forum discussion history ...... and if your attitude doesn't change towards Argentina, I might change my prediction of Argentina vs Brazil final to Argentina vs Italy final, which means you gonna have to see Argentina vs Andrea Pirlo in WC final Grinundwech

In that case, I will predict that prick would miss the final due to injury or suspension or both Icon_lol2, and Andrea Poli would lead Italy to glory. Okmilan

Devilol
aka xudong
Well, I like to support the underdogs, but the competition will lack heat without the national team.

So, Brazil, please qualify Big Grin

And for people who will come to Brazil this time: there are a lot of bad guys, but they will do you no harm if you show that you truly support Brazil Big Grin
How do you know? You aren't Brazilian. :d

Are you Vietnamese?
aka xudong
(04-25-2014, 05:36 AM)Aficio Wrote: Well, I like to support the underdogs, but the competition will lack heat without the national team.

So, Brazil, please qualify Big Grin

And for people who will come to Brazil this time: there are a lot of bad guys, but they will do you no harm if you show that you truly support Brazil Big Grin
Respectfully I don't agree with it. And I am not going to allow anyone to portrait Brazil as the heroes of the football WC. they were, they are and they will always be Football villains. Grinundwech

(04-25-2014, 05:47 AM)xudong Wrote: How do you know? You aren't Brazilian. :d

Are you Vietnamese?
Thats not a problem. You don't have to be a Brazilian to know that. See I am not a European, and never been to Slovakia. But I know that tourist get killed there Undecided

Source: Hostel (2005) film. Devilsmoke

Formerly mzk57