Summer Mercato
Allegri to United

Big Grin
Don't post this on any United fans forum. You may be drowned in their spits (if that's the expression). Grinundwech
aka xudong
I think Allegri will do well in United, as long as he signs the best defender in the World, aka Matri.
GDS and CDS say Milan need €18 million to sign Rami Taarabt Poli permanently but don't have the money to do so , others say Milan won't have even half that which is why they offered €3.8M for Taarabt and €4M for Rami , Bertolacci is seen to replace Poli because Milan won't be able to get his other 50%.
Is it really that bad ? I know nobody expected Perin T.Silva Coentrao Draxler Cerci , but it looking like GK free CB Rami discount or cheap/free Bertolacci and Taarabt for discount/a cheaper version probably Boetius who's only €3 million or Afellay for around the same.

If it is Agazzi/Ochoa Rami Bertolacci cheap winger thats around a €7 million expenditure Betolacci would be loan with option.It really realy has me convinced we'll go down a Lazio/Parma road and become a mid table team for many many years or until BERLUSCONI SAYS FUCK DEBT JUST SPEND.Because it's clear the thought of a new CEO better planning new SD smart signings like Roma wont be happening.
(04-22-2014, 11:52 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: GDS and CDS say Milan need €18 million to sign Rami Taarabt Poli permanently but don't have the money to do so , others say Milan won't have even half that which is why they offered €3.8M for Taarabt and €4M for Rami , Bertolacci is seen to replace Poli because Milan won't be able to get his other 50%.
Is it really that bad ? I know nobody expected Perin T.Silva Coentrao Draxler Cerci , but it looking like GK free CB Rami discount or cheap/free Bertolacci and Taarabt for discount/a cheaper version probably Boetius who's only €3 million or Afellay for around the same.

If it is Agazzi/Ochoa Rami Bertolacci cheap winger thats around a €7 million expenditure Betolacci would be loan with option.It really realy has me convinced we'll go down a Lazio/Parma road and become a mid table team for many many years or until BERLUSCONI SAYS FUCK DEBT JUST SPEND.Because it's clear the thought of a new CEO better planning new SD smart signings like Roma wont be happening.

According to Forbes, Berlusconi net worth is estimated around $9.1 billion now, a good $2.9 billion raise from last year and we can't afford to pay 18 million for two players? I mean, how much does an underage stripper cost these days?
per l'amaro e il dolce
(04-22-2014, 11:52 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: GDS and CDS say Milan need €18 million to sign Rami Taarabt Poli permanently but don't have the money to do so , others say Milan won't have even half that which is why they offered €3.8M for Taarabt and €4M for Rami , Bertolacci is seen to replace Poli because Milan won't be able to get his other 50%.

I read that and it makes no sense. If we achieve our primary target of reducing the squad size and selling the unwanted players this summer, that alone will cover this cost and probably end with some surplus in our budget. Hell, we're apparently doing what we can to convince Kaka to stay, yet he's doing nothing to justify he should stay, let alone on his 4m per year salary.

If our management gets their head out of their arses, this summer could see some development towards our long term goals. It wouldn't be pretty and rather low key, but it would be a start. Not buying/confirming players who have established themselves this season and looking to buy other players who have literally everything to prove (Bertolacci) in their place is just a stupid idea.
(04-22-2014, 01:19 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: I read that and it makes no sense. If we achieve our primary target of reducing the squad size and selling the unwanted players this summer, that alone will cover this cost and probably end with some surplus in our budget . Hell, we're apparently doing what we can to convince Kaka to stay, yet he's doing nothing to justify he should stay, let alone on his 4m per year salary.

If our management gets their head out of their arses, this summer could see some development towards our long term goals. It wouldn't be pretty and rather low key, but it would be a start. Not buying/confirming players who have established themselves this season and looking to buy other players who have literally everything to prove (Bertolacci) in their place is just a stupid idea.

I think our problem is just that we won't achieve it realistically you look at players we want out and their supposed market values Matri 8M Robinho 3M Constant 5M Amelia 1M Saponara 4M Salamon 2M Vergara Zaccardo 600k 750K Noce 4M THATS almost 29M BUT...BUUUT no one will buy Matri they'l want a loan , we might sell Constant and Noce but we won't get 9M for both most of the rest despite having a market value" are virtually worthless , you can add in the wages ofcourse but we'll have a huge problem selling them outright.
We lost 15M according to details last week and no UCL next season our regular 250M revenue will likely be 40-50M short.

Berlu's wealth is up but e still wont spend the 60M We need.I fully expect this mercato to be the most frustrating and miserable yet,If DES or Balotelli have good/great WC I wouldnt rule out one being sold.
I'm happy if we sell below market value if necessary.
(04-22-2014, 04:05 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: I'm happy if we sell below market value if necessary.

Thats my point though , I don't think it will be easy infact I see no one paying for Matri.The rest are players teams could use , but they know we're desperate to offload them...and I mean desperate.
I see teams looking for oans of Matri Constant Salamon Saponara Didac Birsa.
Well, the "clever" thinking should be searching for another Taarabts, Ramis or Polis in stead of paying money for the men.

We've got great reputation for raising market value of unused "stars" of "big clubs".

Of course we will get other loans with option to buy...