09-18-2014, 05:11 AM
More reports that Suso is done, I have no idea how anything could be "done" this early though ...
|
Winter mercato January 2015
|
|
09-18-2014, 05:11 AM
More reports that Suso is done, I have no idea how anything could be "done" this early though ...
09-18-2014, 09:24 AM
Di Marzio's been saying it for a while. Apparently personal terms have been agreed with the player for a 4 year contract at 1m per year. I assume Liverpool aren't really standing in the way of a deal as he's really surplus to requirements there and if discontent then they won't want to stop him from planning ahead, because doing so could mean he could cause issues in the squad. Perhaps (a guess) part of the Balotelli deal was Liverpool would allow Milan to discreetly deal with Suso. Here's the link:
http://www.milannews.it/primo-piano/di-m...tto-155430
09-18-2014, 12:09 PM
Great another free transfer reject on it's way. Let's hope he's not another Bojan successful in La Liga but flopping hard everywhere else. Just checked official site and 15 of 28 players were free transfers/cost barely anything. Now that's depressing!
09-18-2014, 12:14 PM
(09-18-2014, 12:09 PM)Jokka Wrote: Great another free transfer reject on it's way. Let's hope he's not another Bojan successful in La Liga but flopping hard everywhere else. Just checked official site and 15 of 28 players were free transfers/cost barely anything. Now that's depressing! Have you seen him play? I haven't...
09-18-2014, 01:09 PM
Suso had a decent season at Almeria, a good breakthrough. I've discussed his situation at Liverpool before, but it's difficult for him to find space when you look at who he's competing with. I'm not saying he'll be a success at Milan, but it's also very difficult to write him off so early. At least he's a player who's got attributes the club needs, such as being a RW with creative qualities who can cut in on his left and can take on opponents 1 on 1. He's also a young player, only 20.
Also Bojan was successful in La Liga!? He wasn't ever a starter at Barca, mostly used off the bench and his stats were never particularly good. (09-18-2014, 12:14 PM)nefremo Wrote: Have you seen him play? I haven't... Yes he's a good prospect (better than Niang ) but hasn't proven anything outside La Liga. He flopped hard at Liverpool. Really doubt he's got the skills to displace Menez, SES, Honda, Bonaventura etc.(09-18-2014, 01:09 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Also Bojan was successful in La Liga!? He wasn't ever a starter at Barca, mostly used off the bench and his stats were never particularly good. Huh? Bojan had 41 goals/17 assists in 163 games for Barca. I'd say that's pretty good for a 17-21 yo averaging 43 mins per game. Also wasn't easy breaking into the best team in the world then.
09-19-2014, 09:13 AM
They aren't anything to deem him particularly a success, especially knowing the expectations of him when he broke through and the fact that he was playing in a side that played a style of football that he was developed to play. I'm not saying he was terrible or anything, but certainly I don't think during his time at Barca he was particularly better than after he left.
09-19-2014, 10:33 AM
(09-18-2014, 12:09 PM)Jokka Wrote: Great another free transfer reject on it's way. Let's hope he's not another Bojan successful in La Liga but flopping hard everywhere else. Just checked official site and 15 of 28 players were free transfers/cost barely anything. Now that's depressing! You're more pessimistic than me. If those 15 had of cost money would you of prefered that ?..I dont care how players arrive at Milan be it free €1m €2m 500K or €50m.My issue is with the quality of some of the players but your's seems to be with fees & you dont like free transfers.Im not saying that is the case but it comes across that way.Not all free transfers are bad Essien is bad Menez isnt for example. Now I'd love a proper plan/direction with good smart investment but its not going to happen. (09-19-2014, 09:13 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: They aren't anything to deem him particularly a success, especially knowing the expectations of him when he broke through and the fact that he was playing in a side that played a style of football that he was developed to play. I'm not saying he was terrible or anything, but certainly I don't think during his time at Barca he was particularly better than after he left. There aren't many teenagers not called Messi with better stats than that. Averaging goal/assist every 3 games playing only one half is pretty good. Bojan definitely digressed since then which is why he's playing for Stoke ![]() (09-19-2014, 10:33 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: You're more pessimistic than me. No you misunderstood my issues with quality mainly. If we'd signed Pogba, Coman, Pirlo, Llorente free I'd be doing cartwheels. But 90% of our free/low cost transfers have been utter garbage. The fact 15 players cost practically nothing AND most are trash makes Milan a laughing stock. In general, our squad's full of too many below par players. I don't think anyone can argue the following aren't fodder/medicore:- 1. Abbiati 2. Agazzi 3. Armero 4. Albertazzi 5. Bonera 6. Mexes 7. Rami 8. Zaccardo 9. Essien 10. Muntari 11. Poli 12. Saponara 13. Niang 14. Pazzini (09-19-2014, 11:17 AM)Jokka Wrote: No you misunderstood my issues with quality mainly. If we'd signed Pogba, Coman, Pirlo, Llorente free I'd be doing cartwheels. But 90% of our free/low cost transfers have been utter garbage. The fact 15 players cost practically nothing AND most are trash makes Milan a laughing stock. I agree but its where we're at.I have zero expectations & still think we'll place anywhere ftom 6th to 10th ,2 wins doesnt change that.The Parma game was a farce while I welcome the 3 points it could of been 4-0 to Parma or 5-0 to Milan these games happen. Muntari Poli Rami Niang Pazzini are not a problem for me (Muntari's wage is) what I will say is those are players that you have when you already have a great or at least V.Good starting 11 which we dont. I know exactly what you mean though its not what Milan expect ,going from Scudettos Champions Leagues players like Sheva Nesta Pirlo Seedorf Boban Baresi Maldini and countless others ,being a top side the best side a feared team to a nothing mid-table side its terrible. Milan are no longer a big team no longer a player abroad or at home. They rely on scraps and handouts ,until this ownership is gone that will not change.And while the Muntaris Niang Ramis Pazzos etc... are below par players to you ,its the kind of players EL battling teams have. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|