Giacomo Bonaventura
#21
He is awesome in FIFA 15 too Big Grin develops really well
Reply
#22
(01-03-2015, 06:42 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: I'm curious to see how much he can grow. His performances of late exceed my expectations.

I think he should be played in left midfield. I don't think he is powerful enough to become WC at the left wing. Love his ball control though. So comfortable with the ball in possession. At first I was disappointed when Cristante left but ti be honest we did a good swap.

Reply
#23
Welcome to MM Smile

Personally, I think he's been at his best when used in AM behind the attacker (usually Menez). I agree on him out wide not necessarily reaching his best, kind of because he lacks the pace or drive that is often desired in wide areas. I'm not against him being used in midfield, but for now I'd like to see him continue further up field, mostly because I think he's been his best there and would like for him to get some consistency in a single role.
Reply
#24
I really, really, really love this guy! Without any doubt my favorite player. Love how supportive he is and his close control is just creme de la creme. For me he is among the best smf's/amf's in Serie A. Probably only Insigne is better and he is of course on a level of his own- God.

Forza Jack!
Reply
#25
(02-09-2016, 05:11 PM)Furbo Wrote: I really, really, really love this guy! Without any doubt my favorite player. Love how supportive he is and his close control is just creme de la creme. For me he is among the best smf's/amf's in Serie A. Probably only Insigne is better and he is of course on a level of his own- God.

Forza Jack!

Huh Huh Huh Are you talking about Insigne or Maradona? Devilol Devilol Devilol
Reply
#26
(02-10-2016, 03:54 AM)xudong Wrote: Huh Huh Huh Are you talking about Insigne or Maradona? Devilol Devilol Devilol

Present time, yo!
Reply
#27
Silvio's been at Milanello recently and commented that he see's Bonaventura as a possible regista. Honestly, from a technical point of view, Bonaventura might actually work in the role, but defensively I think he's lacking.
Reply
#28
Galliani: "We have an agreement for Bonaventura's contract extension but it must be ratified by the new owners."
Reply
#29
It's said the deal will be to 2020 and he'll earn up to 3m (including bonuses) a year. Sounds fair and I don't see why the Chinese would reject this.
Reply
#30
Wow, the 'new owner' has so much power. I bet that the 'new owner' will let Galliani buy more Genoa rejects come January.
Reply