Summer mercato 2015
(07-03-2015, 12:14 AM)somedevil Wrote: Cairo has said that they are not interested in Cerci. Probably bullshitting trying to low ball.

They can low ball Atletico all they want Sagrin
quote='Siregar' pid='83192' dateline='1435864714']
Wow Devilstupito

I just started to read Milan news again some days ago and reading Milan paid 50 mil euros for two players and today read Milan bought a player outright without waiting 6 months when the player is free. All the players are brought without wasting time to wait until the last day of transfer window. Fortunately the transfer market for Milan might still continue. Is this real?

Looks like B and G show some seriousness to get Milan back on the right track. Huh
[/quote]
Id put the spending down to Bee & backers Smile
http://www.acmilan.com/en/teams/roster

This is what written on Milan website for 2015/2016. No Bonera and Mexes. I am not sure if they are really out of our plan.

(07-03-2015, 10:29 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Id put the spending down to Bee & backers Smile

I didn't follow the news about them until the end. So I still have no clue where our money come from for buying new players.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
Miha Wrote:“There have been some incredible Coaches and others that have been great winners.

“I have no Rossoneri history. I can only convince the supporters by my work, I don't have a sense of belonging yet.

“But I can tell my players that when I used to play against Milan, I felt fear and respect.

“Our stadium must return to be a fortress. Our adversaries must fear us.”

I must say... I am excited Sagrin

The talk about ELS is mostly him playing as a CAM...
while many might argue he won't fit there, I believe he will flourish.
True, he needs to work on his passing, but playing in the center and feeding off of the main strikers will give him lots of scoring opportunities.
besides, someone mentioned earlier, when ELS played closer to the box(under Allegri in a 4312) he was our top scorer until "Why always me" Ballotelli arrived... Dodgy
Yeah, reading Miha's interview is good enough.

I just found out the reason from the interview why we got him and hopefully we could benefit from Miha as our coach.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(07-03-2015, 10:28 AM)Siregar Wrote:
(07-03-2015, 10:25 AM)devoted_dm Wrote: Even more interesting, Mihajlovic was even talking about having El Shaarawy play as one of the three central midfielders, as he believes he has the right characteristics to do so. And it's true as well, because of his work rate and ability to defend when necessary.

Did Miha say that? Or did he mean the position behind two strikers for El Sha?

I am just asking since on other forum it said Ses will play as CAM.

Yeah I was listening to the press conference live. He said that he thought El Shaarawy could play in central midfield or behind the strikers, as he has the right characteristics.
Berlu says he thinks we're fine in defence Sad
"Milan: Rami out, Romagnoli, Laporte in"

http://football-italia.net/68612/milan-r...li-laporte

Hopefully we can negotiate reasonable prices for those two, would be great investments for now and for the future.
So happy about Jose Mauri. Huge potential on him and he looks like a most useful player. Energetic, tough, likes to fight for the ball and he can make a decent pass. Also looks so composed for his young age. Any one else thinks he might win a starter's position from the get go?
(07-03-2015, 11:03 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: "Milan: Rami out, Romagnoli, Laporte in"

http://football-italia.net/68612/milan-r...li-laporte

Hopefully we can negotiate reasonable prices for those two, would be great investments for now and for the future.

that would be brilliant!! Big Grin Come on G, make it happen
The squad is up on acmilan.com and no Mastour in there....
Along with 2 CBs , we are desperately in need of at least 1 creative midfileld.. Whooo?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

aka edysim