Poll: Will a majority of Milan be sold in summer of 2016?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
40.91%
9 40.91%
No
59.09%
13 59.09%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Venting, sell the club, etc. thread
http://www.calciomercato.com/news/pippo-...bee-421626
Reply
Thanks for sharing. I won't lie, I tend to hate articles like that, mostly because it simply says what a lot of us already know or think, but literally doesn't add anything sort depth to that opinion. What I mean is this article states a bunch of doubts, which I'm pretty sure almost all have already been covered in this forum anyway, but then gives nothing else. Had they tried to provide some depth, research or an expert opinion piece on the matter, I'd actually have felt like I've taken something from the article, but really I read it and felt I got nothing from it.
Reply
LOL, Dev. See? Ignorance is bliss. I won't have that problem since I don't understand Italian. Grinundwech
Reply
lol, I realise how negative my post was. Firstly, just to clarify I really do appreciate Somedevil sharing articles, including this one. It was just this article didn't say anything that we as fans haven't already said, so I just saw no relevance to it being published in that state. Add an intelligent opinion, more research, anything that isn't likely to be known by the average person following the story and I think it would have served more benefit.
Reply
It did get me worrying a bit. From a sense of high optimism in beginning of July to now where everything seems uncertain once again. And I am not even talking about the results on the pitch.

We were buying players, there was money, and bee was in and stadium was being made. Now doubts are being cast over all of those things and given how we have been lied to blatantly in the past by this management- Its simply a matter of once bitten twice shy.

The article merely summarizes the situation and indicates that journalists in even non sport Italian media are talking about it and raising their doubts. sigh ! I really wish we had a proper management.
Reply
If we follow the media all the time following Milan would be a crazy roller coaster of emotions. I wouldn't worry too much about it, if it goes wrong, then it's not in our control anyway.
Reply
(08-08-2015, 05:00 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: If we follow the media all the time following Milan would be a crazy roller coaster of emotions. I wouldn't worry too much about it, if it goes wrong, then it's not in our control anyway.

Yes, that's how I (try to) feel about a lot of issues at Milan (stadium, transfers, etc.) these days. I try to look at the bright side and wait until all is done and dusted to evaluate, and maybe rant.

Plus, I don't even know what is right or wrong.  Sagrin
Reply
Hey guys the latest on the Bee deal that I dug up...we could close early (like in 3 weeks):

http://www.notevenanoriundo.blogspot.ca/...e-and.html
Reply
Thanks, Hasan. If the deal is closed before the mercato, we may be able to afford Ibrahmovic then. Icon_lol2
Reply
Thanks for the info Hasan
Reply