08-31-2015, 06:18 PM
I would not say mentality, more like incompetence of the management.
|
Summer mercato 2015
|
|
08-31-2015, 06:18 PM
I would not say mentality, more like incompetence of the management.
08-31-2015, 06:19 PM
Negotiations for Witsel are back on, according to milannews.it. Milan have made an offer to Zenit, who are now thinking about it.
08-31-2015, 06:22 PM
They know if Witsel has to make 15 appearances for the option to activate, he will suddenly stop at 14.
08-31-2015, 06:22 PM
That's more like it. If we sign Witsel, and then swap Montolivo for Lulic fine.
08-31-2015, 06:31 PM
I don't see why we can't just do a loan with an obligation to buy though. We spent almost 100 million in this transfer window. What's another 20 next summer?
08-31-2015, 06:38 PM
Soriano to Napoli official, it looks like we're only left with Witsel.
08-31-2015, 06:40 PM
Ok so we made an offer with an obligation to buy if he plays more than 15 matches.
08-31-2015, 06:44 PM
And some sources are claiming that Zenit are willing to accept Milan's offer.
Soriano to Napoli, 13.5M plus Juan Zuniga...
Reports are Zenit have accepted out latest offer... can we pull it off?
08-31-2015, 06:46 PM
I don't think anything good will come out in this final hours of the transfer market, Galliani doing his stupid shit again hoping to conclude a complex deal in a few hours when he couldn't do that the entire summer
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|