Primavera, Futuro players
He is certainly all over their website so I assume that he is officially theirs. They mentioned that he was called up by Morocco as well.

Here are some of the results for the Primavera season so far. 4 games played, 2 wins 2 losses.

Milan 0 - 2 Udinese
Como 1-6 Milan
Cesena 2-3 Milan
Milan 3-4 Atalanta
Siamo a posto cosi.
Reply
Siamo a posto cosi.
Reply
Siamo a posto cosi.
Reply
Thanks for the videos Mystik!
Reply
It looks like we had about 60 million chances in this game but the ball just would not go in...

Siamo a posto cosi.
Reply
Who's #4? Is that De Santis?
Reply
I think it is De Santis. I'm not 100% certain but by matching the highlights to written reports, De Santis put a header over the bar near minute 26 and that was by #4.
Siamo a posto cosi.
Reply
(11-06-2015, 05:11 PM)Mystik Wrote: It looks like we had about 60 million chances in this game but the ball just would not go in...

I know! Particularly the one in the 47' (second half). It was much harder to not score than to score. Facepalm
Reply
Number 4 was De Santis, looks like he had a couple of really bad moments against Salernitana. Anyway, I've not followed Primavera too closely this year, but it looks like results have been very mixed and inconsistent. Looking at the highlights, one thing that struck me was how often the side seemed to let the opponents run at them without a challenge. Not sure how much this is an issue, but an observation. If you're not ready to put your foot in, you're always putting yourself on the back foot. The senior side has had similar issues since Allegri was in charge.

I must say, based on the little I've seen, the Primavera side this year doesn't look anywhere near as good as last season. It's still got quite a few names from that side, but many important players of that side have moved to senior level now, though with mixed results.

Galliani has confirmed a youth player will almost certainly make the jump to the senior side next summer. While he didn't name names, it's almost certainly Manuel Locatelli, who is probably by some distance our best Primavera player right now.
Reply
That's why I was asking Dev. I remember you saying that he is our most promising defender so I was really surprised at how he got torn up against Salernitana. Of course, making it on a highlight video while making a mistake as a defender doesn't mean you're a bad player. For all we know he could've had a great game apart from that. I am hoping that he will be our next big pick up from the primavera.

Isn't Locatelli loaned out this year?
Reply