Summer Mercato 2016
Ben Arfa wanting to join PSG.
Rumours on Football Italia say Balotelli may be in talks to go to Monaco.
(04-18-2016, 08:59 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Rumours on Football Italia say Balotelli may be in talks to go to Monaco.

Balo is staying, we need to sign him to tie down gigi donnamaruna. I'm already going to burst everyone's bubble by saying this, but it's true. Their manager is a dick and mario wants milan.
Gigi Donnarumma is already tied down because we just signed Antonio Donnarumma. Raiola is a cancer, but a bigger one is Galliani.
(04-18-2016, 04:25 PM)xudong Wrote: Gigi Donnarumma is already tied down because we just signed Antonio Donnarumma. Raiola is a cancer, but a bigger one is Galliani.

Oh that is no warrant whatsoever. Raiola will get some nice cash if we sign balotelli and his client will get what he wants. We are sure to sign him for 13m less than we signed him. I'd be ok with another loan with option to buy for 5m lolz. But seriously, expect it to happen.
Every time Zaza has come on he's shown some good skill, composure, and hard work. It's not as simple as Mandzukic being better or worse. Playing Mandzukic alongside Dybala makes sense and you've got a striker who is more static alongside one that's extremely mobile. I do think Zaza has the qualities and potential to be a great striker he just needs consistent game time. Being considerably younger would be a good option to replace Bacca. But, as I've previously said, only if the deal is worth it. It's no use Galliani doing his usual sell for 30 buy for 30 or even worse.
As for losing MDS. I wouldnt just yet. I'm not so sure he's beyond saving and unless we're signing a better replacement don't see the point in using him as a baragining chip. There are other parts of the field we need to concentrate on and although he hasn't been great he's been far from the worst. Maybe if we strengthen the other areas first then next transfer window, if he's still peforming poorly, then we can get rid of him. But I feel that with proper guidance(a commanding CB) he might return to form and start to show once again that he might become a great player.
I would Take Balo but only because I would sell off Menez and Luis Adriano.
We might end up with Menez, Adriano, and Balo instead because some big clubs were and are still interested in him.. And you know Mr. Galliani..
(04-19-2016, 04:29 AM)edysim Wrote: We might end up with Menez, Adriano, and Balo instead because some big clubs were and are still interested in him.. And you know Mr. Galliani..

Yep, and in true Galliani fashion he would have paid 20mill to sign Balo and sold Bacca for 30 and then buy Pato for 20mill
Here we go: "Brocchi to keep Matri?"

http://www.football-italia.net/83031/brocchi-keep-matri
Or this:

If the Chinese invest in us, we get to keep Balotelli... Aren't we the lucky ones?

http://www.football-italia.net/83038/bal...ends-china