Poll: Will a majority of Milan be sold in summer of 2016?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
40.91%
9 40.91%
No
59.09%
13 59.09%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Venting, sell the club, etc. thread
La Repubblica: The deadline set by the Chinese group interested Milan is June 10. It is for 70%. Berlusconi is thinking but he wants to avoid a clause that would force him to relinquish all of Milan within a year.
Reply
Looks like this time, we deal with serious businessmen ... Not like the other Bee guy ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Reply
(04-20-2016, 11:37 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: La Repubblica: The deadline set by the Chinese group interested Milan is June 10. It is for 70%. Berlusconi is thinking but he wants to avoid a clause that would force him to relinquish all of Milan within a year.

Prayers answered. Goodbye B&G . I hope This works out.
OcMilano 
Reply
I can see it now...New guys in town.Im actually getting excited and as ye all know...im a miserable f**ker haha
Reply
Haha I think this is the first time Jay has been somewhat positive! I was starting to worry about the guy! Big Grin
Reply
Let's start betting,

How soon before news of Berlusconi saying the team must remain in his family's hands?

Grinundwech
Reply
You really have to be a kill-joy right now?
Reply
Sorry about that, hoping for the best for the team.
Reply
(04-20-2016, 05:13 PM)reza Wrote: Let's start betting,

How soon before news of Berlusconi saying the team must remain in his family's hands?

Grinundwech

One week.
Reply
(04-20-2016, 06:07 PM)millinarios Wrote: One week.

Yeah. I mean, I hope the club will actually be sold, but I don't think it'll happen.
Reply