Poll: Who should be next Milan coach?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pippo, Who Else?
21.05%
4 21.05%
Seedorf, Return of the Legend
10.53%
2 10.53%
Berlusconi, 2 CFs or Bust
0%
0 0%
Conte, Reformed Juventino
10.53%
2 10.53%
Ancelotti, Back for the Attack
31.58%
6 31.58%
Emery, Spanish Inquisition
15.79%
3 15.79%
Jesus, Portuguese Saviour
0%
0 0%
Sarri, More Midtable Experience
0%
0 0%
Brocchi, Let's Ruin Another Career
0%
0 0%
Bielsa, Let's Do this!
10.53%
2 10.53%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Head Coach talk 2015 and 2016 and beyond
I would choose Simone Inzaghi as a Gattuso replacement. He is doing wonders with Lazio and with roster that is nowhere near as AC Milan's.
New name in potential replaceents for Gattuso...Francesco Guidolin...lol...
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
I just want to say if we hire Wenger then I'll consider not watching Milan until we get a new manager
Apparently ,there's ongoing board meeting to decide on Gattuso fate. Decision should be known today.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Just give Conte whatever he wants. God damn it! We are about to ruin another season with this shit
Elliott are not poor, Conte or other coach's salary is not a problem, it is what the coach will ask for transfers and stuff that will decide this short and long term
As I've said before, this "1 last chance against Spal" is sooooo dumb. It makes ZERO sense. Gattuso is either right for Milan, or NOT. One game, ONE, and against SPAL at that, should not show the management whether he deserves to stay or not. This isn't a high school kid that's causing peoblems, so you give him a month to straighten out and stop causing problems before expelling him. This is fucking simple. He had 1 year. In that 1 year, under different circumstances and different players, DID HE DO ENOUGH to stay for another year or until the end of the season? That's the question. The question is not, "if you win against SPAL, you get another month". That's fuking moronic.
Agreed, and that's why summer keeping Montella was wrong, Gattuso too. We sometimes say owners are too quick to fire but sometimes it is also obvious. If a team has CL ambitions nothing Gattuso did was that good enough, long before this December.
Conte please
Sky Italia’s Peppe di Stefano: “Gattuso will definitely be on Milan’s bench against SPAL. If he wins in a good way he will stay. Otherwise Leonardo and Maldini will look for a new coach.” [via @Guillaumemp]