Poll: Who should be next Milan coach?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pippo, Who Else?
21.05%
4 21.05%
Seedorf, Return of the Legend
10.53%
2 10.53%
Berlusconi, 2 CFs or Bust
0%
0 0%
Conte, Reformed Juventino
10.53%
2 10.53%
Ancelotti, Back for the Attack
31.58%
6 31.58%
Emery, Spanish Inquisition
15.79%
3 15.79%
Jesus, Portuguese Saviour
0%
0 0%
Sarri, More Midtable Experience
0%
0 0%
Brocchi, Let's Ruin Another Career
0%
0 0%
Bielsa, Let's Do this!
10.53%
2 10.53%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Head Coach talk 2015 and 2016 and beyond
So Ancelotti will let Milan know after the operation. I think he's just being polite and finding a nice way to decline without pissing off Galliani. He knows Galliani well and knows how to play him.
Maybe Galliani should follow him to Canada then. Or Reza can do it. Icon_lol2
I should do one of those time lines

14:00 Galliani makes unannounced Canada visit
11:15 Fans ask him what he will do next week
11:00 Ancelotti arrives at the airport

Big Grin
I don't get this pressure from Berlusconi and Galliani to get Ancelotti to join. It's one thing to want him to come back, but to negotiate night after night, when he's clearly said he wants a year off for medical reasons and his wife confirms it, it seems like a tactless and desperate act from them.

I'm not even for Ancelotti coming back, but worse off, this who situation feels like precisely why Bersluconi and Galliani are such a disaster in recent years. Not only is this being drawn out as a circus now, Galliani's talking his usual BS to the press and frankly the way the situation has been dealt with has been pathetic, reeking of desperation. Finally, the whole thing continues to perpetuate this idea of these guys clinging to the past and hoping for a quick fix, rather than showing signs of growth towards rebuilding, with new people and new ideas.
I find it ridiculous that Fans, Media and management feel as if it is his duty to come and rescue us. No it's not. After Real, when half the world wants him, it would, honestly be a downgrade to come to us. He knows our management and how they lie. And i don't think he will come. anyone who believes B&G is just setting themselves up for disappointment.

The level of retard-ness going around is ridiculous. This is a reply I read on another forum today on a thread discussing the Ancelotti situation -

"I do not care about what his wife says. Him saying he could use a break (though I've not read the actual quotes) is the only one of those points that concerns me but he obviously needs surgery so I'm fine with him chilling out for a month but its not like they are cutting his spine in half."

Do we not players and coaches like humans anymore? Even if he says look I just don't want to go to Milan at this point - that should be reason enough for everyone to just shut up about it. Carlo must be regretting all those things he said earlier about going back to Milan one day.
(05-29-2015, 02:30 PM)somedevil Wrote: I find it ridiculous that Fans, Media and management feel as if it is his duty to come and rescue us. No it's not. After Real, when half the world wants him, it would, honestly be a downgrade to come to us. He knows our management and how they lie. And i don't think he will come. anyone who believes B&G is just setting themselves up for disappointment.

The level of retard-ness going around is ridiculous. This is a reply I read on another forum today on a thread discussing the Ancelotti situation -

"I do not care about what his wife says. Him saying he could use a break (though I've not read the actual quotes) is the only one of those points that concerns me but he obviously needs surgery so I'm fine with him chilling out for a month but its not like they are cutting his spine in half."

Do we not players and coaches like humans anymore? Even if he says look I just don't want to go to Milan at this point - that should be reason enough for everyone to just shut up about it. Carlo must be regretting all those things he said earlier about going back to Milan one day.

I hope they took Galliani's knives and pistols at the airport. He might try to use them to convince Carlo.
(05-29-2015, 02:30 PM)somedevil Wrote: I find it ridiculous that Fans, Media and management feel as if it is his duty to come and rescue us. No it's not. After Real, when half the world wants him, it would, honestly be a downgrade to come to us. He knows our management and how they lie. And i don't think he will come. anyone who believes B&G is just setting themselves up for disappointment.

It's downright disrespectful if you ask me (both B&G and the post you mention).

What other forums do you visit/post?
That other forum. AcMilanonline I think it is. But apart from this forum, I haven't seen any meaningful discussion anywhere else. Most people posting on other boards seem like people who hadn't watch football before 2011. Such bullshit things people post and with such conviction. Fan's opinions do really change every week.

I have been reading this forum for years (when it was the old forum), it's only now that I realised I had an account and should start posting. I barely visit other forums now coz most people's jerkoff opinions really piss me off. For e.g. Guys who keep defending Galliani.
A couple of months ago I was sitting and pondering over why Inzaghi does things as a coach that he does and it occurred to me that as much as he loves Milan, he is really just trying desperately to save his job which is why he hasn;t given the youth a chance or taken any other tactical risks. This is also perhaps why he has been playing old has beens hoping that their experience will prevail and he will get results.

I love Pippo and I hate to think that more than the club he was worried about his job. But His comments in the press conference today show how delusional his way of thinking is. He still thinks he should keep the job. http://www.football-italia.net/67061/inz...e%E2%80%99
(05-29-2015, 03:22 PM)millinarios Wrote: I hope they took Galliani's knives and pistols at the airport. He might try to use them to convince Carlo.

I think Reza is going to be there with knives and pistols. Devilol

and if they are taken away from him, I believe that Reza will just slap Galliani on his face. Grinundwech