Milan's Financial Position
That's the result of having too much dead wood in Conti, Caldara, Laxalt, Samu.
Once we finally clear ourselves of those sorts of signings then we'll be in a much better position.
Not to mention that those %'s are based on no UCL so there's also that. UCL revenue added to already existing revenue, coupled with lower wage costs and finally fans coming back. We should be closer to being profitable to be honest.
Need to desperately make some sales to get some of the remaining wood ducks out of the club.
(08-09-2021, 11:00 PM)reza Wrote: https://sempremilan.com/lessons-from-the...-situation

I expect a better EBITDA in 20/21, because as stated in the article, we should received more TV money and prize money from Europa League. I expect our Revenues to reach upward of 200m. So, if Milan reduced the expense a little bit from 248m, we should be looking at EBITDA of minus 30-40.

With UCL money, and better commercial activities, I guess Milan's revenues could go upward of 250m. Therefore, if Milan could maintain the operating expense similar to 19/20, the EBITDA should be positive, or a very small loss. Which is important, as you can't get positive net profit without turning positive EBITDA first.

That's why I think the Milan management, as much as some of our fanbase seem to ridicule them, is on the right path, financially. Get the financials cleaned up first, then we can worry about future glories later. In this current market, it's not easy to dump off our deadwoods. See : Barcelona. So, while I'm continue to be disappointed that Samu and Krunic are still there, but I understand the market conditions.

Milan should be aiming a revenue of about 400m to be healthy, though. Through a combination of playing consistent UCL football, better commercial deals, as well as selling one player with good value every year. The good thing is our acquisitions in the past two seasons have been relatively of lower value, which means we're more likely to turn a profit when/if we sell some of them. Especially with some recruitments for our primavera teams, some of them look quite promising.
(08-10-2021, 04:38 AM)bop Wrote: I expect a better EBITDA in 20/21, because as stated in the article, we should received more TV money and prize money from Europa League. I expect our Revenues to reach upward of 200m. So, if Milan reduced the expense a little bit from 248m, we should be looking at EBITDA of minus 30-40.

With UCL money, and better commercial activities, I guess Milan's revenues could go upward of 250m. Therefore, if Milan could maintain the operating expense similar to 19/20, the EBITDA should be positive, or a very small loss. Which is important, as you can't get positive net profit without turning positive EBITDA first.

That's why I think the Milan management, as much as some of our fanbase seem to ridicule them, is on the right path, financially. Get the financials cleaned up first, then we can worry about future glories later. In this current market, it's not easy to dump off our deadwoods. See : Barcelona. So, while I'm continue to be disappointed that Samu and Krunic are still there, but I understand the market conditions.

Milan should be aiming a revenue of about 400m to be healthy, though. Through a combination of playing consistent UCL football, better commercial deals, as well as selling one player with good value every year. The good thing is our acquisitions in the past two seasons have been relatively of lower value, which means we're more likely to turn a profit when/if we sell some of them. Especially with some recruitments for our primavera teams, some of them look quite promising.

Yep. I mean look at Inter. Went hard and fast. Won a title but at what cost? needing to sell off all their best players just to stay afloat.
Yeah I guess I don't hate Elliott. They are not doing too bad.
Hell.. if we win the scudetto and continue on this path of progress.. im actually hoping Elliot dont sell and remain as our owners.. even though they are a vulture fund.. lol..
(11-14-2021, 05:31 AM)SkyEdge Wrote: Hell.. if we win the scudetto and continue on this path of progress.. im actually hoping Elliot dont sell and remain as our owners.. even though they are a vulture fund.. lol..

There will still always be the thought that they might sell but would be good if they stick around. they've done wonders for the business side of the club and seem determined to propel forward with a new stadium and everything. 
will see how things pan out but would be good if they're able to make it all happen and permanently set up as owners.
If we do have to get new owners, fingers crossed they sell to someone who knows what they're doing AND have the cash to back it up.
(12-08-2021, 04:11 PM)reza Wrote:

This alone almost halves our losses provided we have the same figure from last year.
(12-09-2021, 03:48 AM)porcho Wrote: This alone almost halves our losses provided we have the same figure from last year.

We also had zero gate receipts last season, on current balance, we've already have like 28M in gate receipts up to the Liverpool match.
Add that to our revenues this season and whatever we earn for the rest of the season (most of the big games we've played so far have been away games), and we could potentially be talking about a profit balance.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool