Major League Soccer
Which then leads me to a conversation that I was having with a friend of mine. One would hope that said 60k athlete has some other skills that he can use after finishing his career because earning 60k for ten or so years of footballing career can definitely not sustain you for the rest of your life. Someone should produce a documentary on life after football for the average, typical player so that youngsters have an idea of what it's REALLY like.
Siamo a posto cosi.
[Image: 2B3C5A9500000578-0-image-a-1_1439197991612.jpg]

Icon_lol2
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footbal...derby.html
Giovinco has become the first ever MLS player to notch up 20 goals and 10 assists in a single season.
Siamo a posto cosi.
The Atomic Ant grows pretty well in the most atomic nation Big Grin
Not hugely surprised, Giovinco's a talented player who's still pretty young. His qualities, such as speed, technical skills and direct style of play really suit the MLS, where the game is significantly more open than in Italy.
There were people who were saying that Mario is only good enough for MLS. A guy like Mario against MLS defenses, he would've torn them apart. I am not sure why people are surprised at why giovinco is doing so well. He's at the top of his game, prime of his career and he is hingry.
Quick shout out to Toronto FC for winning the first leg (home leg) of the Eastern Conference semi final against NYC FC 2-0 last night. Pirlo was injured Ave didn't play, Lampard only featured in the second half and David Villa was well marshalled all game long. Now we just need to go to NYC and do the same and we're off to the finals!
Siamo a posto cosi.