Summer Mercato 2016
Glad the market is finally over, at least we know what we're working with now. It was a mediocre market, Mati Fernandez isn't bad, but he's not going to light up the club.

I think the lineup Jay put up is the most realistic at this point. It's not bad, but it's not going to push for anything great.
"Fabregas' career has hit rock bottom". Still he turned down AC Milan, that's how attractive we are at the moment...

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-...ID=HP_BN_6
Well, we should remember that we will likely get some better reinforcements in January. What we need from the team until then is maximum effort in every match. I didn't really expect a better market than this. We had very limited funds to work with. In a year from now we'll probably be much happier.

Sent fra min E5823 via Tapatalk
(09-01-2016, 12:12 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: Well, we should remember that we will likely get some better reinforcements in January. What we need from the team until then is maximum effort in every match. I didn't really expect a better market than this. We had very limited funds to work with. In a year from now we'll probably be much happier.

Sent fra min E5823 via Tapatalk

No great player will come in January. The best ones will play in Europe and won't leave in this January window ...
Let's expect reinforcements from South America, China or Russia ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
We'll get someone better than Fabregas in January? I'll believe it when I see it. Fingers crossed.
It's a long shot, you are right. But there is a very good possibility that players like Isco, Kovacic, Rafinha, etc will grow tired of the bench. But more or less, we would be looking at scraps.

It'll be interesting to see where we are in the table in January. I think that this team is only behind Juventus, Napoli, Roma and Inter in terms of quality. Fiorentina lost two players that were important to them and didn't really get anyone. Roma is weaker than past season too, but they already have enough quality. Inter has the quality now, but will they be able to move on mentally and how long is it going to take De Boer to get thongs working.

As for us, this was a typical shit mercato. No planning what so ever! We now have a ton of midfielders, but did we really add quality? Maybe, maybe not. But that's just the point. We spent 26+mil and we are not sure if any of the players we bought are going to crack the starting 11. Panicking and buying Sosa to waste the last nonEU spot, when Cuadrado became available late on ON A LOAN. Buying Lapadula for 10mil while still having Bacca and Adriano and Niang who can play there, and our coach uses a 1 striker formation.
It's Galliani being Galliani. Crooked as ever. Cosentino is the guy who was in Ibiza with Raiola to celebrate Galliani's birthday. If you guys remember, right after that we signed Gomez and it was said that the move was helped by one of Galliani's friends in Ibiza. Well it turns out now that the guy is Cosentino.

Either way, nothing will happen about this. Cosentino is not banned from "having friends" and "talking to people about football". Unless his name is on some official paperwork and unless he received "official compensation"...nobody can do anything about it.

I am sure that his name is not on any paperwork and I am sure he didn't receive "official" compensation. But I am also sure he doesn't do business for free so i can only imagine the money he received "under the table".

This just further proves Galliani's corrupt ways. Ways that have destroyed this club's accounts, relevance, popularity, accountability, you name it....

I hope he fuks off asap! Fuking peace of shit!!
Milan officialy denied "Mr Cosetino".
Avaiting forĀ arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Well of course they did. They are not stupid....but they also surely know what exactly happened. I think though this is definitely the end for Galliani. Any slight chance that there was of him staying on at whatever capacity is surely completely gone now. How arrogant do you have to be to do stuff like this. The man has no shame. After being bombarded by La Scala and others, the guy didn't even break a sweat. He didn't even answer any of the questions put in front of him. It was like nothing ever happened. And than a couple months later, he does it again. No problem.