Summer Mercato 2016
Verdi to Bologna, not a loan, full transfer
My enthusiasm is slowly fading away with all these shit names and average players linked to us. I don't get it. We already have Zielinski and Lasagna level players in this club. As a matter of fact, we are full of them! And how has that worked out for us??? You either buy a player that will bring more quality or don't sign anyone at all! This is so frustrating...
milannnews now says Lasagna and Cuadrado are NOT targets. I hope that's true
(07-11-2016, 02:18 PM)reza Wrote: Verdi to Bologna, not a loan, full transfer

For how much ? I bet it is just a peanut price, knowing Galliani.
Welcome Kaan1903 Smile

I agree nefremo, the names we're linked to are worrying me at the moment, Zielinski is a decent player, though I'm not sure he's necessarily a starter. Most of the others are all just "meh". I'm personally not even that keen on Cuadrado. I understand he's got a good relationship with Montella and is a very good player, but I'd rather a forward thinking solution that looks towards the future.

The sale being delayed yet again is just another problem, because we'll end up losing a month on the market.
(07-11-2016, 03:37 PM)xudong Wrote: For how much ? I bet it is just a peanut price, knowing Galliani.

Not confirmed but looks like €1.5m
Apparently Pjaca would have been ours if the preliminary had been signed...

Sent fra min E5823 via Tapatalk
(07-11-2016, 04:41 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: Apparently Pjaca would have been ours if the preliminary had been signed...

That doesn't sound right at all. The player was choosing between the two teams, which means offers were made to him and his current team. Whether we signed the preliminary or not, it should've had very little to do with his choice there.
(07-11-2016, 05:55 PM)slifersd Wrote: That doesn't sound right at all. The player was choosing between the two teams, which means offers were made to him and his current team. Whether we signed the preliminary or not, it should've had very little to do with his choice there.
Most likely the difference was that Juve could make a solid offer while in our case everything depended on the club being sold first. So he went for the safer option, which I don't blame him for.

Not excluded that Galiani won't biring him on loan from Jube , to develope player for them.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.