Summer Mercato 2016
Honestly, realistically speaking, if we were to get Rugani right now, I'd consider it a miracle.

P.s. And I was speaking of Loan.
Just to make a couple of comments after the Bordeaux game.....

I think our striker options are actually fine. I'm not sure why we are even talking about replacing Bacca. Unless we can get a world class striker, than there is no need for Pavoletti or someone like that. Niang, Adriano and Lapadula will be more than adequate enough and can do what this team needs.

This game showed exactly where the weak spots are in this team. 1st preseason game or not, it was no different than last season. Poli and Bertolacci are massive "black holes" in the midfield and time and time again they just show that they simply just may not be good enough. We are average at the fullback position, but I don't see it as a priority. And obviously a winger is needed. Galliani has his work cut out for him, but I'm just afraid that he'll miss the point again and go after the wrong targets, or even reinforce the wrong positions.
http://www.football-italia.net/87465/kon...ilan-talks

So it's back to being a regular Galliani mercato.
(07-17-2016, 06:40 AM)somedevil Wrote: http://www.football-italia.net/87465/kon...ilan-talks

So it's back to being a regular Galliani mercato.

Don't want to make you disappointed, but this was never anything but a regular Galliani mercato. Big news, small buys.
Its Milan in the cover, but "small club/useless players" in the inside (with due respect to those players Smile )
(07-17-2016, 08:00 AM)millinarios Wrote: Don't want to make you disappointed, but this was never anything but a regular Galliani mercato. Big news, small buys.

I never ever hoped it to be anything else. I am not even convinced that there will be a sale, or any big names would come.
(07-17-2016, 11:25 AM)somedevil Wrote: I never ever hoped it to be anything else. I am not even convinced that there will be a sale, or any big names would come.

Well Cassano is a big name, and he is free so he is within our range... Smile
Well the sale will happen, that's for sure I think. Big players? I don't really know anymore. Not because we won't have money for one or two....but because for the first time ever, I'm not sure that we can persuade them to move here. Milan will have to prove to the world that we are serious again and than maybe these "big" players will believe that and want to come. We will probably have to wait a year for that.

And then, there is the Galliani factor. There are just so many better options he could be after, but no.
It's very unlikely that offering money is not enough any more.'Wanting CL' stuff is 50% an excuse because that in itself is about exposure and therefore money.
Torino have priced Milan out of a move for Grenier of Lyon ...Now had they bid €1 they would of priced Milan out of a move.This mercato is crap so far.I really dont expect it to change , Im sure we'll sell Bacca & waste the money.By waste I mean Musacchio , while hes good hes not great and using 90% of our budget on an extremely injury prone CB isnt wise.
Milan and Villareal are €5m away from an agreement.Milan are offering €25m.I can say im confident this is because Musacchio for €25m and €5m on Sosa.People expected way too much from this mercato.Sur we'll be hearing about the prelim agreement in November