Summer Mercato 2016
It's not only the fans who are frustrated and waiting for decisions. Musacchio tells Milan to sign him now or forget about it...  Devilol

http://www.football-italia.net/87645/mus...-ultimatum
Yip , Musacchio Pjaca Zielinski even Sosa & Grenier ...Milan set to miss out on all their targets.This club has issues convincing players thats a huge problem.But the bigger problem is money or lack of it.Galliani went to clubs met agents yet didnt have a cent to spend.
(07-20-2016, 11:22 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Yip , Musacchio Pjaca Zielinski even Sosa & Grenier ...Milan set to miss out on all their targets.This club has issues convincing players thats a huge problem.But the bigger problem is money or lack of it.Galliani went to clubs met agents yet didnt have a cent to spend.

I'm quite sure all these players would be in Milan if only we had some € to spend ... Agreements can be reached, if you don't pay, then, it's useless.
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Axel Witsel have agreed terms with Inter, but they are not prepared to pay €22 million for a player with only 1 year left on his contract. We're probably not in the race anymore, but I would hate seeing him go to Inter.
It does seem a lot of the failures in this market are coming down to the deal being delayed. My concern is less about missing these targets, but more about the effect of all this for the coming season. We can still get good players, but if Montella doesn't get time with them and the environment is still quite toxic, I see us struggling.

On a more Italian football level, I think the hope and expectation for most was that this summer Milan and Inter would finally bounce back. Instead, until now neither has done anything to convince they are doing anything right, other than probably the Banega signing for Inter.
Geo I dont think theyd all be here if Milan had money.Pjaca wouldnt Zielenski still prefers Liverpool.But Musacchio & Sosa prolly would.
I think this mercato is a write off.Im also sure some fans will say its still July.Byt we've all seen this movie before.
Its super frustrating because mgt doesnt have plan B (plan A is takeover , if for real, done asap, and we got plenty of cash to spend.) Plan B is go ahead with whatever super cheap idea they have, loan someone from big clubs like RM etc, or sell to buy as usual. Noone cares to do something?!
(07-20-2016, 03:18 PM)edysim Wrote: Its super frustrating because mgt doesnt have plan B (plan A is takeover , if for real, done asap, and we got plenty of cash to spend.) Plan B is go ahead with whatever super cheap idea they have, loan someone from big clubs like RM etc, or sell to buy as usual. Noone cares to do something?!

Yeah, PlanB is ItalianMilan.
(07-20-2016, 03:22 PM)millinarios Wrote: Yeah, PlanB is ItalianMilan.

Even if its ItalianMilan, nothing is seen to be ongoing, no players out no players in, no activities and we are nearing end of Jul hahaha best time ever as a Milan fans. Enjoy ! Devilcool
So Arsenal apparently is after Icardi, which means no Bacca. Atletico has already said that they will not go after Bacca as they want to sign Diego Costa. The only option Bacca will have at this point is West Ham, but they are not playing in the CL so he'll probably just elect to stay here. This of course means that we don't get that 30mil that we were planning on getting.

What a sh!tshow man! All reports are now saying that even when the signing happens, Milan won't get transfer money until the actual transfer of ownership in September....so until than, we are operating on fumes. This goes in line with many reports that we saw back in May, that we won't see the real power of the Chinese ownership until the January market. Of course, who's to say that we don't get in January and than we hear next summer, on and on and on.

In any case, I had good hopes for this summer, not hopes that we were going to sign Verratti, but hopes that we were at least going to spend a decent amount and add 3-4 quality players to the squad. It definitely doesn't seem like that right now. We've missed out on a couple of targets already and we are set to miss out on a few more in the coming week.