Summer Mercato 2016
(07-27-2016, 05:42 AM)somedevil Wrote: This ! This is exactly what I am expecting. I expect a lackluster transfer campaign littered with loans and Genoa players.

Funny how we've gone around in circles only to come back to what we all originally expected out of this transfer window... 

It did really start to look like it was going to be different this year but once again, another "deal" to sell the club turns to shit and the two idiots stay in charge and continue to ruin our once great club.
This article gave me a good laugh:

http://www.milannews.it/primo-piano/gall...-ad-220686

So apparently we're actually working 2 separate markets, one lead by Galliani going around and talking to agents and another lead by Gancikoff talking to agents. However, neither can actually do more than talk, as the market is frozen until the current sale situation is resolved one way or another.

I've never seen anything quite so comical. I know we're all getting frustrated with the situation, I am too (which is why I've not bothered to follow it as closely over the past week or so), but this is absolutely hilarious.
I vote we change our mascot from a Diavolo to a Giullare because we're an absolute joke
Anyone was hoping that Gancikoff would bring revolution to this Milan management? It now seems that he would be Milan-ized. Big Grin
(07-27-2016, 07:33 PM)xudong Wrote: Anyone was hoping that Gancikoff would bring revolution to this Milan management? It now seems that he would be Milan-ized. Big Grin

Imagine he starts using the 'fine as we are', 'Mr.X' lines  Scared
... or riding a bicycle, wearing a yellow tie, praising the presidente, "fans should be grateful", Big Grin

... or 99.95%! Grinundwech
how much does zaza would cost if we want to buy him??
and how much does gabigol cost for juventus??
(07-28-2016, 03:47 AM)sylrus Wrote: how much does zaza would cost if we want to buy him??
and how much does gabigol cost for juventus??

If not wrong Juve wants 20-25M for Zaza, report says 16M was their offer for Gabigol
I think Juve was actually after more... I think the offer from Wolfsburg was 25mill but Juve wanted 30mill and Zaza didn't want to go there...
so why dont we go and get gabigol instead, this is ridiculous even me who is no expert at sporting director job can have a better eyes. lol