Summer Mercato 2016
May be we should pay a transfer fee when players leave too
How is that possible?? So no transfer fee for Menez and we keep paying a part of his salary. Galliani is a great negotiator!
why cant we just rescind his contract, this is a joke.
Menez isnt a bad player and isnt old either, I bet if he was at juventus and they sold him they would get at least 10m. While we get 0 and pay his salary.
Galliani has been and is pathetic, but at this point, I just dont wanna see Menez in Milan jersey.
(07-30-2016, 08:47 AM)sylrus Wrote: why cant we just rescind his contract, this is a joke.

That would have to be a mutual agreement. Why would Menez agree to losing money when he doesn't have to?
arent mutual agreement meant that we will part ways with him and pay him a severance check??
I think so. I think the severance package is us continuing to pay his salary until January, and I'm going to guess that his deal with Bordeaux will be adjusted to whatever they can afford from there on.
August is upon us.The time where the last few pre season friendlies are done , where new signings  Devilol NEW SIGNINGS are finding their rythym and getting to know their teamates....This is actually the worst mercato I've seen.Not because theres only been a guy that might be loaned out and a lower league journeyman signed ...but because of the chaos the clear lack of any plan the mystical consortium and the miserable season that a few weeks away...FORZA MILAN
I agree. This has been by far the worst summer for Milan in terms of signings and anything actually happening. In a way though, I'm kind of glad that we aren't just signing players for the sake of signing them (free or not). If we can't sign players that are actually an improvement over what we have, than it's better not to sign anyone at all. I think from this point of view, it's good that Galliani's hands are tied for the time being because otherwise you could almost bet your house that we would've signed a few Genoa players and a couple of Raiola clients that need to jumpstart their career by now.