Summer Mercato 2016
(08-01-2016, 01:49 PM)Graeme_C Wrote: I saw this about Galliani's dealings with Genoa

http://www.calcioefinanza.it/2016/08/01/...usvalenze/

Galliani has to be getting a cut from this. There is no other way. Some of those prices are so ridiculous that you either have to be crazy or just extremely corrupt.
I came here to post that. It is astonishing really. Galliani is the Hillary Clinton of football administrators. It is just too suspicious. Why would he just keep doing business with Genoa?

Simic for almost 10m. That is some overvaluation if I saw any. I think Galliani is amassing a retirement fund. Reading that article just disgusts me.
(08-01-2016, 03:01 PM)somedevil Wrote: I came here to post that. It is astonishing really. Galliani is the Hillary Clinton of football administrators. It is just too suspicious. Why would he just keep doing business with Genoa?

Simic for almost 10m. That is some overvaluation if I saw any. I think Galliani is amassing a retirement fund. Reading that article just disgusts me.

Galliani saving all those $$$ to his Panama account. Berlu watches and does nothing. Probably he got his share of the treasure too.
(08-01-2016, 02:02 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: It says that Galiani put price on DeS. 30 millions. Funds will be invested in "rebuilding the team."

no way I will buy this. Once this is done, like some, I will quit the team til those 2 vanish ..
---------------Donnarumma----------------
Abate---Roma--Paletta---Antonelli
---Kucka---Montolivo-----Berto/Poli
--Suso/Niang----------Bonaventura
------Lapadula or Bacca if he stays

That is once again a pretty mediocre team even for Serie A teams.It may work better against the 5/6 better top teams if it counter attack and has space.But against the Chievos Palermos Genoas Samps Torinos it could go 50/50 and will struggle to break down ultra defensive sides.

Thats most likely what our team will be this season.What a waste of a season.Playing for nothing is just well it just means I amd maybe others dont care , no emotional investment no excitement or even sadness when theres a loss.
If that's our starting lineup at the beginning of September, I won't know if to laugh or cry. I certainly won't be buying any merchandise until something is done about this mismanagement.
Siamo a posto cosi.
Galliani is dirty, no question about it. But the better question is, why does Berlu allow all of this to happen to begin with? Think about it, if you run a local grocery store, and realizes that one of your employees has been stealing money from the store, what would be the first thing you do? You put a stop to it! Either you fire the guy or have a serious conversation with him, but you cannot and would not just sit back and go "oh, its all right, boys will be boys!" And that is why this milan management is profoundly confusing for me to watch. Bad management happens, but this team seems to take a very cavalier attitude towards it, and that is just flat out strange.
We are being linked with Bastian Schweinsteiger.

Sign
This
Guy
Now

He's got the winners mentality, a playing legend who might have his best days behind him but he has an attitude that awes everyone in the game. A true leader. Having him in the dressing room would be an addition already and I'm realistic enough to see that this mercato will be shot anyway.

I just wish he wouldn't be retiring in three years, but we really need a leader in the locker room.
(08-01-2016, 03:01 PM)somedevil Wrote: Galliani is the Hillary Clinton of football administrators. 

I would have to disagree with you... I'm pretty sure Hillary Clinton got her tips from Galliani...
As for Bastien... As soon as I saw he was for sale, I immediately thought he's be a good signing and we should go for him...
Then I remembered that the stooges were still at the club and realised that it would never happen... We don't sign world cup winners, or Euro winners, or winners of any kind for that matter... I'm surprised we signed Lapadulla