Summer Mercato 2016
(08-04-2016, 04:38 AM)xudong Wrote: I do have a few questions about this new guy Gustavo Gomez.

1. Is it official that we signed him?
2. If so, how did we get the approval (wasn't it all froze?)
3. More importantly, where did we get the money? (serious question, I read that it was 10M, but I thought our budget was like 5M after spending 10M on Lapadula)

1. No
3. It is a rumoured that it is a loan with an option to buy. Obligation if Gomez play a specific amount of games.
Gomez will be the gift of Berlu.
For all I know Gomez is a decent or even good player. I'm more upset with this whole situation we're in than the possibility of signing this player.
There isnt even a player worthy of getting in the back on a jersey.
(08-04-2016, 04:38 AM)xudong Wrote: I do have a few questions about this new guy Gustavo Gomez.

3. More importantly, where did we get the money? (serious question, I read that it was 10M, but I thought our budget was like 5M after spending 10M on Lapadula)

What 10 milion? For Gustavo Gomez? They really say that we're going to pay him 10 M? That player is valued 1,75M.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(08-04-2016, 11:12 AM)Sampinjon Wrote: What 10 milion? For Gustavo Gomez? They really say that we're going to pay him 10 M? That player is valued 1,75M.

The remaining 8.25M will go to his agent and to Galliani.
(08-04-2016, 11:12 AM)Sampinjon Wrote: What 10 milion? For Gustavo Gomez? They really say that we're going to pay him 10 M? That player is valued 1,75M.

Transfermarkt is not reliaable. I assume we will wait and see if he is Good or not. Hopefully he arrives soon.
(08-04-2016, 11:41 AM)StarFrog Wrote: Transfermarkt is not reliaable. I assume we will wait and see if he is Good or not. Hopefully he arrives soon.

Not reliable at full sense ,but surely don't make mistake worth 8M.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Gustavo Gomez, defender of Lanus on his way to Milan. Loan with buy option of €8 million. Possible medical today. [GdS]
(08-04-2016, 11:49 AM)Sampinjon Wrote: Not reliable at full sense ,but surely don't make mistake worth 8M.

They do. Romagnoli was 8.5M when we bought him for 28M.

Donnarumma is 10M now but would probably go for at least 30M.