Summer Mercato 2016
(08-05-2016, 03:07 PM)Mathias Wrote: http://www.football-italia.net/88819/fin...-statement

WEEEEEEEE AREEEEEEEEEE SOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDD

Now let's see how many of galliani's corpses will gradually fall out of their secret hiding places.

Fininvest have released an official statement confirming that preliminary contracts regarding the sale of Milan to Chinese investors have been signed.

Among other things, it states that the Rossoneri have been valued at €740m, with perspective new owner Yonghong Li obliged to clear debts totalling €220m and invest a further €350m into the San Siro club over a three-year time frame.

“The binding contract between the parties will be completed by the end of 2016, subject to the attaining of applicable authorisations from the Italian and Chinese authorities.

----------

What do these terms even mean?
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(08-05-2016, 02:29 PM)sylrus Wrote: i want gabigol and gabi jesus and oscar and isco. how many non eu can we buy on this mercato?

no to van persie, that guy is good, but he is prone to injury.

Too bad Gabi Jesus signed with City already.
We are Rich and it feels damn Good!!!! ?
I say let's get Rugani, Verratti and Berardi. Now that's a true ItalMilan project. Big Grin
As someone mentioned on twitter, lets get this man back. Heart how I miss his leadership, charisma in the team

Attached Files Image(s)

That would be great! Greater than the sale itself. You just can't buy leadership with any amount of money. Heart
(08-05-2016, 04:37 PM)somedevil Wrote: I say let's get Rugani, Verratti and Berardi. Now that's a true ItalMilan project. Big Grin

Rugani? When was the last time we got a good deal with Juventus? I wouldn't mind him at all, but I don't see that happening at all. Also, now that we have Gomez who is probably comparable to Rugani (I can't comment on skills, tactics, as I know little of both players; but they are both young and Gomez has more way more experiences albeit not in Serie A), I am perfectly happy without Rugani. That "Italian" identity means some to me, but not everything. 

Verratti? I think we are rich, but not that rich. :Big Grin  It would be a dream though and yes, that would be a true ItalMilan project. 

Berardi? I won't object, and certainly I think he is possible, but again, I think Juventus has the "first refusal" (?) on him. I can see the Ladri wanting the worst and only the worst for us, so Berardi won't happen either. 

I would rather that we do two things:
1. Get Lucas Lima (only because some rumor surfaced recently), or get some quality midfielder with strong mental strength, preferably in a similar fashion that we secured Gustavo Gomez (not saying that he is guaranteed to succeed, but that we should avoid any bidding war and do it quickly)
2. We really should get rid of dead woods in the squad. Speaking of which, I am not saying that Diego Lopez is a dead wood, but why is he still doing in our team? Can we somehow get 5 or 8 million euro out of him?
(08-05-2016, 08:07 PM)xudong Wrote: Can we somehow get 5 or 8 million euro out of him?

We could, but not with Galliani. He cannot sell.
Yea I know. It was very frustrating to hear that we finally "got rid of" Menez but still had to pay six months of his salary.

Juventus would have got 15 mil out of that sales. Angry
(08-05-2016, 08:22 PM)xudong Wrote: Yea I know. It was very frustrating to hear that we finally "got rid of" Menez but still had to pay six months of his salary.

Juventus would have got 15 mil out of that sales. Angry

Yeah. These kind of deals make Milan look extremely dumb.