Summer Mercato 2016
(08-05-2016, 08:29 PM)millinarios Wrote: Yeah. These kind of deals make Milan look extremely dumb.

If below picture doesn't make us look extremely dumb, I doubt any business deals will. 

[Image: BumCah3CUAIF8Gx.jpg]
Budget for January and summer 2017 is 150 million, let's see and hope....
(08-06-2016, 12:35 AM)reza Wrote: Budget for January and summer 2017 is 150 million, let's see and hope....

No budget for this summer?  Confused

Ok, 150 mil for one year sounds good enough  Sagrin
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
Paredes might be available for tranfer.. Go for him!
Paredes , Kovacic loan obligation ? Cuadrado loan obligation Caceres Free ...
So gazetta is citing an article from Mundo Sportivo that Milan is interested in Isco and will use Bacca money to try and get him. Even if this is true, I think we don't have a chance at this. We need one good year where we get into the CL in order to compete for players like him. Either way, with the emergence of Asencio and Real interested in Sissoko, apparently Isco has fallen out of favor with Zidane.

Also, on football-Espagna there is an article that Celta has already contacted Rafinha's father about a transfer and that Rafinha is not too happy with the situation at Barca, particularly the signing of Gomes. The deal talked about is similar to the Morata-Juve-Real one where Barcelona retains the option to buy him back. I would gladly do something like that for Rafinha.

Cuadrado links are growing and stories are coming out that he is pushing for the move and that Milan will try and make it happen next week.

We are still linked to Sosa, but because Gomez took a non-EU, we can only sign 1 between him and Cuadrado. I suspect that we'll try and make a move for Cuadrado first and if that doesn't work out, Sosa will probably end up here.

The last piece of (non)news is that there is a very very good possibility that we end up with someone that we have not been linked to before....just like Gomez. Big Grin
(08-06-2016, 08:52 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Paredes , Kovacic loan obligation ? Cuadrado loan obligation Caceres Free ...

Not bad, come January we buy Isco, Oscar and another defender..
(08-06-2016, 02:17 PM)edysim Wrote: Not bad, come January we buy Isco, Oscar and another defender..

Dont like oscar he has a whiny baby bitch face  Devilol
Nah I agree , Isco Oscar Def Jan , Oscar €25m Def €20m Isco €50m with €5m signing on feeeeee...we rich now.
Jay, it's good to see you got some of your enthusiasm back buddy!!! Big Grin
(08-06-2016, 02:10 PM)nefremo Wrote: So gazetta is citing an article from Mundo Sportivo that Milan is interested in Isco and will use Bacca money to try and get him. Even if this is true, I think we don't have a chance at this. We need one good year where we get into the CL in order to compete for players like him. Either way, with the emergence of Asencio and Real interested in Sissoko,  apparently Isco has fallen out of favor with Zidane.

Also, on football-Espagna there is an article that Celta has already contacted Rafinha's father about a transfer and that Rafinha is not too happy with the situation at Barca, particularly the signing of Gomes. The deal talked about is similar to the Morata-Juve-Real one where Barcelona retains the option to buy him back. I would gladly do something like that for Rafinha.

Cuadrado links are growing and stories are coming out that he is pushing for the move and that Milan will try and make it happen next week.

We are still linked to Sosa, but because Gomez took a non-EU,  we can only sign 1 between him and Cuadrado. I suspect that we'll try and make a move for Cuadrado first and if that doesn't work out, Sosa will probably end up here.

The last piece of (non)news is that there is a very very good possibility that we end up with someone that we have not been linked to before....just like Gomez. Big Grin

Nice summary.

I agree, it will be hard to get very good players since they usually put playing in CL as the requirement for their new club except the players had bad season last year. The problem is the probability to play in CL for Milan next season is unknown since we are in phase of building a new team. We still however chase players like Bacca last year, high quality players who play for big name team without CL games but there are only few players like him Big Grin

We can also chase players who are still pretty unknonw in Europe, players like Gomes or players targeted clubs like Porto and it is also not easy. Big Grin
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta