Summer Mercato 2016
(08-08-2016, 01:44 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: I'd like someone technically gifted, but balanced. Badelj is good defensively, so I don't think he'd need someone hugely physical alongside him. However, I think having a good box to box midfielder to support Isco and Badelj would be ideal. I would want one that's more technically proficient, even if that means defensive ability is compromised, but it has to be someone who is well in both phases of the game, offering quality, creativity and drive going forward, but never shirking defensive responsibilities.

In other words, you want Verratti! Big Grin

Couldn't agree more though!
Badelj won't be sold this summer. Viola's SD told his agent. Pity as I would've liked this guy. If we can get Paredes it would be killer though.
Merda parted with Mancini, De Boer replacing.
Yea, looks like they won't sell him for what he is worth (10-15). It would take and offer substantially larger than that but I'm not sure if he's worth it at that point. Involving a player in the deal may do the trick also. For example 10-12mil plus Poli.

Not a problem. Maybe nown we go to Roma for Paredes or just simply stick with Montolivo in there for a year and upgrade the other 2 midfield positions.
Isco’s agent declares his client is “not interested” in joining Milan.

http://www.football-italia.net/88954/isc...n%E2%80%99

Aparently ,we're now also chasing Samir Nasri. "Around 20M".
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(08-08-2016, 02:23 PM)nefremo Wrote: In other words, you want Verratti! Big Grin

Couldn't agree more though!

haha, I actually had Pogba in mind if I'm honest, but Verratti could take Badelj's place Big Grin
(08-08-2016, 04:16 PM)nefremo Wrote: Yea, looks like they won't sell him for what he is worth (10-15). It would take and offer substantially larger than that but I'm not sure if he's worth it at that point. Involving a player in the deal may do the trick also. For example 10-12mil plus Poli.

Not a problem. Maybe nown we go to Roma for Paredes or just simply stick with Montolivo in there for a year and upgrade the other 2 midfield positions.

should give them matri and poli and cash... would be good to finally get rid of a player who should have never been bought...
http://www.football-italia.net/88929/mil...-september

please tell me this is true!!!! If it is I'm throwing a party... anyone that wants to come to Australia for a "Galliani is finally gone" party is welcome to!
(08-08-2016, 05:59 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: Isco’s agent declares his client is “not interested” in joining Milan.

http://www.football-italia.net/88954/isc...n%E2%80%99

Aparently ,we're now also chasing Samir Nasri. "Around 20M".

Basically the toxic environment we've been working with in the last decade or so. We're no longer an attractive place to go for top tier stars because the results and our clubs mismanagement in that time frame. Thanks B and G for that.

Best we can hope for some uninformed talents or prospects who still worship us for our Van Bastens Weahs and Shevas, or high end mercenaries willing to play anywhere for bigger bucks.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
Well, I'm not disagreeing with you....but Isco's agent said he is not interested moving to any club. Milan, or anyone else.