Summer Mercato 2016
This team can't be fixed for €15 million. We might as well sign a talented youngster like Bentancur and wait for more funds in january. Hopefully then we can do something to at least qualify for Europa.

Paredes, Kovacic, Witsel, Mata, Isco or whoever is not possible now.
(08-10-2016, 05:01 PM)nefremo Wrote: So juventus has an option on Bentancur but they won't exercise it. So it looks like it's open for us to make a move.

Apparently Milan has asked Dinamo about Rog. Man!! I wish it was Coric. Everyone I talk to says he is the real deal and the few times I've watched I've been very impressed. He is still raw, but great talent.

We are also waiting to deposit Gomez's contract because they are apparently trying to get him an EU passport. I dont know how that will be possible in such a short amount of time....unless the process has been started from a long time ago. Then again, I dont know how these things work within the EU and how long it takes so maybe someone with some knowledge can tell us if this is possible or if it is just crap journalism.

providing all the paperwork is fine and one of his parents already have an Eu passport, it usually takes around 14 days... I was looking into mine about a year ago...
I read that back in June Milan extended Cristian Zapata and Jherson Vergara until June 30th, 2019. Colombia power! Proud

[Image: colombia-007.jpg]
We can sell Romagnoli and have them start

Grinundwech
Will remind me of Dutch trio, Zapata, Verghara and Bacca !
I would welcome the signing of Bentancur along with Badelj and Sosa. that would be an upgrade over this midfield. But I'd also want them to sell Poli and use Locatelli more often. I never want to see Poli in a Milan shirt again.
I would prefer Bentancur over Sosa any day... I don't want Sosa at all... might as well keep what we have for that... Badelj on the other hand I like... In an ideal world, i'd want both and sell off Poli and Honda.
We are starting afresh, not sure if I want 31yo Sosa in the team, not just merely his age but he wont give us the kind of upgrade needed.

Bentacur could be good prospective signing, but dont think Montela would directly put him as starting eleven.so we need another one.
We have a limited budget in this window. I'm perfectly fine with us signing only Bentancur now and then wait for more funds in January to sign someone of real quality. Too often in the past we have signed players just for the sake of signing players, and then ending up with a squad of 35 half-decent players which we can't get rid of even if we would want to.

And of course:
"Although Milan are now in pole to sign the player, the deal may still take a while before being closed."

http://www.football-italia.net/89085/mil...ur-5-years
Other than youtube videos, I don't really know Bentacur. Any ides on what he's like. He looks good with the ball at his feet and a decent all round creative midfielder, based on the videos good at box to box work though I hear he's a regista.