Summer Mercato 2016
Respectfully disagree. It's not that Mangala didn't get his chance because he played in quite many games both in EPL and CL and often was out of his depth. That to me is an indication that despite the potential shown on his Porto days, he just just doesn't have what it takes to play at the highest level.

Would make a perfect player for AC Mediocre we were once but certainly not for the objective we're aiming for.
per l'amaro e il dolce
Oh, the drama... Why always us?

http://www.football-italia.net/89702/juv...tancur-row
We are juve's playing ball, not only on the field.
(08-14-2016, 07:55 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: Oh, the drama... Why always us?

http://www.football-italia.net/89702/juv...tancur-row

Well fcuk Jube who now wants to think that we are the impolite one.

When was the due date for the ultimatum?
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
lol, not sure whether there's much truth to the Juve story, but if so then who cares? We owe them nothing, we made our bid, we set a deadline for Boca. If they accept by midnight tonight, then fine, if not, we move on and it's Boca who lose out. Any other variables in the story shouldn't be our concern, if Juve are trying to be an obstacle, that's Boca's problem and not ours. They deal with it by midnight or it's over.

We need to assert ourselves on the market more, in fact, we need our management to be firm and focused on the priorities at hand. On the market, we should give no quarters, we go for our targets, with focused timescales on how quickly we want to conclude deals. These days, far too much power is given to the player imo, they waste time and spend months if not years making decisions, so I'm supportive of the approach of setting deadlines, both to the clubs we deal with and to the players we are approaching. The point is our focus should be solely on ourselves, anyone we deal with is to work on our terms, no exceptions.

That should also be the case when managing the club too. Those in the club are family and should be treated correctly, but those who don't act correctly are expendable and there should be no hesitation when dealing with them.
Take it or leave it Jube.
(08-14-2016, 02:06 PM)edysim Wrote: Take it or leave it Jube.

They can wait as they have an option until April 20 2017... Apparently we are pushing and have raised our offer.
It's season opening in 10 days and we've done nothing Sad
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
I saw an article that said "evaluating and scores out of 10 on the mercatos of Juventus Roma Napoli Inter and Milan...I couldnt bring myself to read at first.Milans rating no rating as theyve basically done nothing
Balotelli offered himself to Sassuolo, but they turned him down because they would rather have Matri. What a downfall for "Mr. I will win ballon d'or". Good for us though, maybe we can get rid of Matri.  Devilol