Summer Mercato 2016
A rumour says Lapadula loaned back to Pescara? Would be so sad it's funny
Yes, I was just about to post that too.

Quote:Milan return Lapadula to Pescara?
By Football Italia staff

There is an extraordinary suggestion Pescara could bring Gianluca Lapadula back on loan after selling him to Milan.

The striker was the undoubted star of last season in Serie B, scoring 30 goals in 44 Serie B games, including the promotion play-offs.

He was wanted by numerous clubs, including Napoli and Leicester City, but opted for Milan because he thought he’d get more regular playing time there.

However, Lapadula hasn’t featured at all in pre-season due to fitness problems and Carlos Bacca appears to be staying at San Siro, surely limiting his chances.

“With hindsight, it wasn’t a great choice for him,” said Pescara President Daniele Sebastiani on Radio Kiss Kiss this week.

“He didn’t want to go to Napoli because Gonzalo Higuain was there. Perhaps it was better to choose a mid-table club so he’d have more space.”

Now tuttopescaracalcio.com claim Pescara are going a step further – they have asked Milan to take Lapadula back on loan just weeks after his €9m transfer to San Siro.

Maybe we can sell him back at a reduced price, something at which Galliani is best.  Okmilan
(08-21-2016, 03:29 AM)xudong Wrote: Yes, I was just about to post that too.

Maybe we can sell him back at a reduced price, something at which Galliani is best.  Okmilan

No... We loan him to Pescara and continue paying his salary, this is what Galliani is best doing. Wasting money.

What a piece of sht mercato  Facepalm
So apperantly sunderland was willing to pay 10 milion for Honda but he wants to wait for a bigger club, what a joke.
Well the best thing to do now is to bench Honda and not play him a single minute. Than after the game, tell him that "he doesn't have to leave, but his season is going to look like this....on the bench".
It would suck if we don't sell him because that means we will lose him on a free next summer! I mean, what do some of these players think!? There is a reason bigger clubs aren't after him. They have to be self critical and understand that they simply aren't good enough for bigger clubs. Most of these players are mid table quality. When you finish mid table for 3 years in a row, I think you have proven that nothing else can be blamed and it has to be admitted (by everyone including the plsyers themselves) that this is a reflection of the quality of these players. Sunderland is exactly the type of team that Honda belongs in. What does he want? Real Madrid? Bayern? Juventus? Barcelona? These teams wouldn't touch him with a 10foot pole. They didn't when he was free and they sure as hell won't now.
He probably hopes that Berlu won't sell after all ,Galiani will remain and he'll gain new 3 years contract next summer.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
There is still time to do something. We have to sell a couple players. Honda would be a good start and than Poli/Kucka (or both). Spalleti has said that he likes Paredes but if they can fund the market with a sale, they will probably sell. So clearly they'll only sell for cash and won't just give him away on a loan. I don't know why we are still after him if we have no money...unless there is something we don't know.

As crazy as this sounds, Kovacic might be tge most likely signing on a loan. I can see Perez giving him away in the last few days if nobody offers the 30+ cash that they are willing and hoping to sell for.

As unlikely as this us, Paredes and Kovacic would immensely improve the midfield and the team. I think with those two we can actually fight for 3rd spot.

If there is 7 mil in the budget, plus the sale of Honda (praying he accepts to leave)...than Paredes might just be possible. Than hopefully Galliani can work something out with Perez and we can fund that loan with the sale of Poli/Kucka.
I think Honda will be kept for reasons off the pitch. He does bring in a lot of revenue from Japan.

Anyway, I am already happy enough that Matri is gone. The next one on my wish list is Montolivo. Big Grin
"Stambouli to Milan today?"

http://www.football-italia.net/90179/sta...ilan-today

Really? Signing even more players who won't make any difference? The only purpose he'll serve is that we won't give chance to any young players... We already have 9 average midfielders for 3 spots, why 1 more?
(08-22-2016, 11:16 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: "Stambouli to Milan today?"

http://www.football-italia.net/90179/sta...ilan-today

Really? Signing even more players who won't make any difference? The only purpose he'll serve is that we won't give chance to any young players... We already have 9 average midfielders for 3 spots, why 1 more?

Who is Stam Bouli? Is he related to Jaap?