Summer Mercato 2016
Well it says that 35mil will be rejected and that Milan does not want to sell....unless the offer is huge, and even than it might not be considered.

Crazy money would be something like 65+mil....which they won't offer.

Like I said, my opinion is that Romagnoli should be unsellable...especially if we have 350mil coming regardless. If Romagnoli - Gomez works...we might have our starting CB spots set for the next 8 years at least. No need to sell the guy. Show Chelsea the middle finger and move on.

If we want to sell players, sell Adriano, Honda, Poli, Kucka....players that won't have a big role here come January anyway.
So no Roma in the CL can definitely change a few things in the market. I hope that their projected budget included CL money which they will clearly miss out on now. Obviously, I am bringing this up with hopes that they are now willing to let Paredes go.
Five players that should not be sold, even if no Chinese:

[Image: 14088669_1187147801327991_77871997868905...e=5840EAE2]
Jack should be in the list too.
If it was upto Galliani, Romagnoli and De Sciglio would be gone already and we would've bought Pavoletti and Rincon from Genoa.
(08-24-2016, 01:06 AM)reza Wrote: Five players that should not be sold, even if no Chinese:

[Image: 14088669_1187147801327991_77871997868905...e=5840EAE2]

Jack should be in the list too, no doubt! Lets see how Lapadulo and Gomes turn out, but this is the core  of our team. I am willing to give Bertiollaci another year, the talent is there, lets just see how he handles the second season.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
According to today's Gazzetta, all 5 in the picutre may have bids coming in for them. My view is simple, all of them are off the market and deemed unsellable. The only exception is Suso, who I'd be ok with leaving if a suitable offer (more than 10m) came in and we had a replacement that will improve on him lined up.

Apparently the offer for Romagnoli is 40m plus bonuses. At that price I wouldn't even look at the offer.
Nobody is Unsellable..
It depends of $$...
just like Pogba&Higuain

their club will accept the bid if :
Donarumma 100M
Romagnoli 100M
Niang 70M
Messi 300M
CR7 300M
Oh yes, Mr. X!!  Devilol

"Milan consider Aquilani return"

http://www.football-italia.net/90285/mil...ani-return
Aparently Chelasea is going to offer between 40 and 50 M for Romagnioli .

http://www.football-italia.net/90288/che...-romagnoli
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.