Summer Mercato 2016
The problem with Inter is that they put a non Italian speaking coach on the bench 2 weeks before season start. Then they have problems with their defense. I don't understand why they signed the players they signed but that's good. I expect them to continue to be a joke. As De boer said we will see the fruits of his labor in 3-4 months but no one in Italy has patience for that.

As for Paredes. I am wondering why Galliani can't offer Loan with obligation to buy in January or in installments. If the money is coming very soon, then such guarantees can be given. Or do the Chinese not trust any decision he makes?

At this point, get Caceres and one more decent enough midfielder and that will do. I am not expecting any 'oh wow' signing from Galliani. Those expecting a last wonderful gift from him are expecting too much.
I think the "loan with obligation" is blocked from Fininvest. The don't want to take on the risk JUST in case things don't work out with the Chinese. I think they don't want to spend a dime or even have the potential liability until at least that 85mil comes in September.
Problem with loan and obligation is two fold. Fininvest doesn't want the risk of having to pay, and Chinese doesn't want to take on obligations made by Galliani. In all honesty, we are what we are at this point. I would be happy if we can get maybe Caceres, but this is basically it.
Post match Montella was asked about Rincon, Obiang and Baselli

What is the point of any of those 3, if those are actual rumours why bother with new ownership
None of thise players will change a thing. We will only be adding more average players that don't make a difference while at the same time overloading the squad.

If we can sign someone that is not substancially better than what we already have than there is no point of signing anyone at all. Stay as it is until the Chinese money comes and try to sign quality than in order to replace the current mediocrity.
Its sooooo frustrating knowing that we are only maybe 4 players away from being a top 3 team well 2nd and 3rd.Uf we had of signed Musacchio (im just spitting out names) Candreva actually NO Suso is actually doing well and will get better with time so  say Witsel Kovacic and moved Kucka Montolivo to the bench maybe got Diawara our starting 11 would be instantly better , and we could of move the whole mid to the bench gettting rid of Poli Honda Bertolacci.Now thats not a scudetto squad but it could serioisly challenge for 3rd...It just goes to show how far off Milan are as that team may only get 4th of 5th.Its what about €80-€90m worth.We could of used the €30m we had to spend and put €60m with it.But nope Lapadula Sosa Vangioni Pasalic Gomez it is.Such a mediocre midtable mercato.
Apparently, Caceres has been living in Como for the last two weeks training, and said in a recent interview that he loves Milano and hopes he will play here next season. He would be a decent signing IMO, since we have no budget. I would give him a two year contract, he'll add that bit of experience at the back and he's a pretty good player.
It wouldn't hurt to have Caceres. He wouldn't cost anything (other than Galliani's high agent fees and stupid salaries). The only concern is that we already have Romagnoli, Gomez, Paletta, Zapata (he should be back in October right? It's not like he will be out until the spring or something). Just there we have 4 competent CBs imo. They might not be top of the notch, but they are competent and a couple (Romagnoli + Gomez) have time on their side to become world class hopefully. On top of that we still have Ely and Vergara, who even though don't play, they still collect a salary (sure, I know it's low but paying any type of salary to a player that won't see the field is just bad management)....but what's more important, they will count towards the 25 man squad limit this year and we are already at that number. So at least one of them will have to leave for Caceres to come in any case.

So in other words, even though Caceres is clearly better than Vergara and Ely, he will require a salary of 2+mil at least and he will probably only be the 3rd,4th,5th choice CB (depending on form). I'm just afraid that we keep bloating up the squad with players that we will struggle to get rid of later on anyway.

NOW, having said that....the way that our fullbacks are performing presently (every single one of them), I wouldn't mind bringing in Caceres to possibly play as a fullback. He is not brilliant going forward (but seriously, neither are the ones we currently have) but he is solid when defending. It's just a question of how well he is doing after his injury.
Hey, guys. it's me Abbeylee... How are you? l'm in Germany. l watched Bremen game lately. it was amazing. l really adore this team. l even followed Bayern women's training. Maier and Dabritz are amazing players. When l first watched Bayern in ex stadium, l was 4 or 5 years old. l only remember Ziege's hairs from that game. Okmilan

Sorry for my old behaviours, (except xu and his gay friend)l know it was so childish. maybe l didn't want you suffer from Milan. As long as Galliani is there, he will work for the good of Juve. You knew you would suffer in the end.so  l respect your decision. Forgive me please.

l thought you couldn't find an investor who can spend 2 billion euros. maybe its still early to say. Your team is still very far away from a top 3  teams in Serie A. it's hard to sign quality players in January markets this is why top 3 finish looks very unlikely.

l hope you gets sold and l will be looking forward to play vs Milan. it will be nice to beat Milan.

Btw, what do you think about Coric and Harit? We have been following them since a long time. Coric 8 years, Harit 2 years. Reschke has been working on them. We want to buy them. Their clubs wants to keep them so far. Too bad, we don't have space for them now. They will play in Bayern 2 and will get minutes with first team when needed if we sign them. l wish we could have a feeder team. Buying top talents and loaning them to our feeder club.

Reschke worked for Pjaca as well. Like he did with Coman. When we need him, surely he will call him to Bayern. l hope juve develops him for us. Heart Our MGT likes Brandt so much, l think we sign the player who's better at that time.

CİAO. Lots of love from Munchen. Heart
The xu and whoever you meant (me?) comment is hardly funny or whatever it is supposed to be. As for your love of Bayern, you are free to love any team you want. As for "sorry", when I ban someone it is not about asking for apologies later, if behaving you are welcome, if not I will have to use the tools available to me to take action. I don't have any personal problems with anybody.