Summer Mercato 2016
He would be a direct starter but we (Milan) have a way of trying to go after these guys years after we were supposed to do so. I'm not sure if the Fabregas now is the Fabregas we should have pursued back in 2010/2011.
Siamo a posto cosi.
Rumours on Stevan Jovetic now.
I love Jovetic, but where would he even play. False 9 is probably where he would slot in but that benches Bacca. Also, we have so many forwards for only 1 position. This would be a classic Galliani. Don't get what's needed, just get what's available....than we worry about it later!
According to Sky Sports Fabregas will stay at Chelsea.
I am most afraid of Crapotelli . He's desperately seeking for new club and it is possible that Galiani "make favor" to his "close friend" Raiola.

And it is also interesting that almost all player we were linked to (Nasri, Isco, Mangala) went today on loans with option to buy. Aparently Galiani was looking for those kind of deals.
Avaiting forĀ arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Neither here nor there on any rumours, until it happens I don't really believe too much. On the individuals named, I think Keita Balde loan swap with Honda sounds reasonable. Honda clearly isn't in Montella's plans, Keita has excellent potential, pace and quality when facing defenders 1 on 1. He could fit Montella's game well. I have questions over attitude though with him and would want a loan with option, not just a dry loan.

On Fabregas, it looks like he's not interested, but if it's possible, even on just a dry loan, it's hard to say no. It's a typical stop gap measure that would normally irritate me, but given Montolivo's start to the season and circumstances right now, it makes sense. Don't blame him if he rejects though, at 29 he's not old and probably sees himself playing at the highest level right now, which Milan certainly isn't.

Finally on Jovetic, he's a player I like and he's played his best football under Montella. In that regard, he makes a lot of sense, he's got quality, produced at high levels for years and would have a chance to reunite with the coach who he's had most success with. At the same time, without a change in system I have no idea how he'd fit in.
Desperately need a midfielder and CB of a good quality...Goes and tries to sign a former wonderkid thats a forward (YEAH ANOTHER FORWARD) didnt reach the heights people thought he would.He's 27 now injury prone coming a couole of bad seasons...Oh he ticks all the Milan boxes ..Stevan Jovetic
Milannews says we're closing for Jovetic.... Yet Fabregas apparently declined coming to Milan, so were going to get another attacker and be left with our midfield and defence as it is AGAIN. Typical.
Fabregas would be a great addition since he's been playing in 3-midfielder formation and its variation for years. So great that I don't want to dwell on the idea for more than five minutes. I mean why would he choose us?

Jovetic thrived playing slightly behind CF. Back then Montella preferred formation was 3-5-2. To get the best of him we will have to make many changes. Sure Abate could run the right flank all day and Vangioni was an attacking-minded left winger.

But we don't have players like Borja or Pizzarro in our team now (Admittedly I don't know much about Pasalic). And don't let me start about our CBs.
per l'amaro e il dolce
Ausilio has said that "Jovetic will remain an Inter player".

A lot of talk of Isco on a loan to Malaga! If true, what the hell are we waiting for?!?!