Summer Mercato 2016
Montolivo, Bertolacci, Sosa, Pasalic, Poli, Kucka, Locatelli, Honda, Bonaventura, Fernandez is the definition of bloat

Bacca, Suso, Niang, Lapadula, Adriano have to over achieve to be top 3

Zapata, Romagnoli, Gomez, Paletta, Ely is not top 3

De Sciglio, Abate, Antonelli, Calabria, Vangioni is almost bloat
I am missing anybody?

In:

Vangioni
Lapadula
G.Gómez
Sosa
Pasalic
Fernandez

Out:

Mauri
Lopez
Alex
Mexes
Menez
Boateng
Balotelli

From loan and back to loan or sold:

El Shaarawy
Vergara
Mastour
Agazzi
Matri
Verdi
(08-31-2016, 05:41 PM)reza Wrote: Vergara loaned to Arsenal Tula of Russia
I thought Wenger was so desperate (Vergara finally got talent) until I read Tula Russia  Sagrin
(09-01-2016, 02:34 AM)Ryo Wrote: Because he's not priority? 
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought free agents were available for transfer into teams even outside of the transfer market.

Actually, can someone post up our team for the year? I want to see exactly what we're working with after the transfer market. I wouldn't be surprised if one or two names suddenly disappeared off our books because Galliani was trying to get on the good side of his next employers. The sneaky bastard.

He should have been, unless Gustavo Gomez or Paletta are better options.
Rating 4.5 is so generous, its 2.5 if you ask me,from the beginning of mercato, we never at least tried to solve the basic problem identified for years (by us and most football fans in general) , a proper technical midfielder. And last minute had to settle for 'another midfielder'. Hopefully the last we have to endure.
(09-01-2016, 04:08 AM)edysim Wrote: I thought Wenger was so desperate (Vergara finally got talent) until I read Tula Russia  Sagrin

Weren't we linked with Wilshere a few days ago? I thought there would be a direct swap Vergara for Wilshere. Grinundwech
Mangala on loan to Valencia.
Wow, it seems that I missed out on a busy last day mercato. I just saw that we paid to get rid of Diego Lopez. Unbelievable. One would think that we can easily get a few million euros out of him. The worst, we just hold on to him as he is still quality. Now, if Donnarumma is injured, we would be f*cked. Angry

So relieved that Galliani finally will f*ck off. Angry
-----------------Donnarumma--------------
DES--ROMA--GOMEZ---ANTONELLI
----------------FERNANDEZ---------------
---KUCKA/SOSA---------BONAVENTURA/SOSA
--SUSO/SOSA------------------------------NIANG/SOSA
------------------BACCA-------------------------

If ...if everything clicks it could work and get a Europa League place.Thing is the midfield lacks any bite a good DM was definitely needed.

The worst of this mercato is that we paid to get rid of Menez Matri Agazzi Lopez.I can guarantee if they were at any other club that they would of got a couple of nillion for Matri Agazzi and €8 to €10m for Menez who was under contract and 29.We had to pay Lopez to leave while Barca got €18/€19m for a 33 year old Claudio Bravo whon isnt as good a GK as Lopez
Cuadrado on 3yrs loans yo Juve with obligation@ 20M??