Summer Mercato 2016
De Sciglio was close to joining Juventus in January?

http://www.football-italia.net/80222/age...e%E2%80%99
Honestly, I know a lot of fans have lost patience with him, but sounds like a dodged bullet. We tend to get screwed over badly when it comes to transfers with Juve (direct or indirect).

A few examples:

- Roberto Baggio to Milan was in the end a little underwhelming. He wasn't bad, but not the world's best he was a couple of years before
- The gentlemen's agreement between the clubs over French players to not target the same players. Juve got Zidane, Milan got Dugarry
- Davids to Juve after flopping at Milan, only to be world class
- The Matri/Tevez saga, where we got Matri and effectively paid for Tevez to go to Juve
- Pirlo going to Juve for free

I'm sure there are a couple of others that I've not considered, but generally dealings with Juve in the last 25 years generally resulted in us getting to short end.
(02-22-2016, 01:31 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Honestly, I know a lot of fans have lost patience with him, but sounds like a dodged bullet. We tend to get screwed over badly when it comes to transfers with Juve (direct or indirect).

A few examples:

- Roberto Baggio to Milan was in the end a little underwhelming. He wasn't bad, but not the world's best he was a couple of years before
- The gentlemen's agreement between the clubs over French players to not target the same players. Juve got Zidane, Milan got Dugarry
- Davids to Juve after flopping at Milan, only to be world class
- The Matri/Tevez saga, where we got Matri and effectively paid for Tevez to go to Juve 
- Pirlo going to Juve for free

I'm sure there are a couple of others that I've not considered, but generally dealings with Juve in the last 25 years generally resulted in us getting to short end.

That one is Unforgivable..Matri price was equal to Tevez... Angry
Yep, only good thing that came from Juve was Pippo transfer...
Could of got Pogba too but got Traore instead.Not a direct Juve deal but a terrible choice.Maybe Pogba would of preffered Juve , but we'll never know.
(02-22-2016, 04:52 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Could of got Pogba too but got Traore instead.Not a direct Juve deal but a terrible choice.Maybe Pogba would of preffered Juve , but we'll never know.

Speaks volumes about our "friendship" with Raiola, doesn't it? He gives us all of his over-priced crap, but the one hidden gem he had, he pushes him to Juve.
Juventus got Zidane while we got Duggary. Juventus got Zambrotta while we got De Ascentis. We gave him Davids for cheap, and bought Baggio for a lot of money.

Never deal with Juventus again.
(02-22-2016, 07:39 PM)xudong Wrote: Juventus got Zidane while we got Duggary. Juventus got Zambrotta while we got De Ascentis. We gave him Davids for cheap, and bought Baggio for a lot of money.

Never deal with Juventus again.

Feels similar as Milan and Inter dealings, only with roles swapped Big Grin
to be fair Inzaghi was a pretty good pick up but yes, we usually get shafted with any deals with Juve... But also to be fair, If Galliani is stupid enough to go for Matri, that's not Juve's fault...
And let's be honest...
Happy we didnt let De Sciglio go. Hope the kid proves the critics wrong... he just needs some confidence...

On a side note, despite us being embarrassing against Napoli, it was a good result Smile
Balo seems to be on his way to China. Don't know how I feel about this. His first season was good. He showed that he can be a great player. But the last few matches (bar the last game against napoli) he look disinterested and just as if he's lost faith in himself.

He can be / could've been world class. Rarely been so dissapointed with a player. Maybe Pato comes in a close second.
Ibrahimovic to Milan if we qualify for CL?

http://www.football-italia.net/80321/milan-cl-ibra

I thought he wanted to win CL... Maybe if he wins it this season.  Devilol