Summer Mercato 2016
Yea, I doubt that rumor is true. But if Insigne does leave, it's probably going to be outside of Italy. I suspect that he'll cost at least 40mil in today's market. It'd be nice I guess...for an all Italian Milan!

Napoli will probably lose Higuain if they don't win the scudetto however. I'm sure there will be a team willing to pay pay 50-60 mil and he'll want to go. I see Chelsea or even United throwing crazy sums at Napoli for him.
I don't know why, but I just have the feeling that even if we got Insigne, this kid would just go down like el Shaarawy. We don't seem to have a history of using small players. Sorry that it may come out as a jokish comment, but when was the last time that a small-size player enjoyed success at Milan? Of course, one may claim that there aren't that many small-size players in the football world, but I can't think of anyone at all that did well with us.
(02-27-2016, 05:30 AM)xudong Wrote: I don't know why, but I just have the feeling that even if we got Insigne, this kid would just go down like el Shaarawy. We don't seem to have a history of using small players. Sorry that it may come out as a jokish comment, but when was the last time that a small-size player enjoyed success at Milan? Of course, one may claim that there aren't that many small-size players in the football world, but I can't think of anyone at all that did well with us.

Baresi, Gattuso, Pirlo are all under 5'10 Big Grin maybe Insigne can be the first short forward who is good for Milan :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Marco Simone is only about 5'7 - 1m70, same as Messi. Robinho is also the same, so I think size is not really matter. Big Grin
(02-27-2016, 02:05 AM)PerSempre Wrote: So apparently Tottenham are going to try and buy Insigne and Napoli will be willing to let him go for a only €18M. Why can't we sign him???

Fee seems waaaay off , who reported that.
(02-27-2016, 12:39 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Fee seems waaaay off , who reported that.

On ESPN there was an article reported by the Sun or the Daily Mirror I can't remember.

We should go for Candreva! I can see him become great here.
We should get el shaarawy hahaha
(02-28-2016, 09:13 AM)Mathias Wrote: We should get el shaarawy hahaha

Awesome goal last night huh? Technically he's still ours. Is there a number of games played to make the option to buy become mandatory?
per l'amaro e il dolce
(02-28-2016, 09:56 AM)Nalx Wrote: Awesome goal last night huh? Technically he's still ours. Is there a number of games played to make the option to buy become mandatory?

I think 15,but I'm not sure.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.