Summer Mercato 2016
We need to buy young talented players, our team is too shit to bring in the Kroos, Isco type of players. Boufal, Oliver Torres, El Ghazi, Berardi to start a completely new attack. Get rid of everyone except Niang.
------------Donnarumma--------------
Abate - Mammana - Roma - Antonelli
------------Witsel------Monto------------
---------------Oliver Torres---------------
Berardi -------------------- Bonaventura
--------------Bacca------------------------

That's a very good attacking line. Just get another midfielder behind them and a CB! (Witsel?...he just confirmed he would like to leave. My choice would be someone like Gundogan but that won't be possible and if we do get someone like Oliver, than some physicality like Witsel can bring good balance. For a CB, I think Mammana IS the answer)

I'm very happy with the Oliver rumors lately. If he is going to cost around the same price as Vazquez, I'd definitely go for him instead.

By the way, I saw PSV - Ajax over the weekend and El Ghazi came in the game in the second half. He scored a goal with a great finish from outside the box but other than that was limited to chasing long passes mainly because Ajax was 2-0 up and was keeping players back for the last 10-15 mins. El Ghazi really does have an impressive shot. He picks his spot and finishes great with both feet. He scored this one with his right. Not sure that he is a winger to be honest and looks more like a support striker. I don't think he can be a lone striker just yet because he doesn't make a striker's runs at this point. But it's nothing he can't learn I'm sure.

The above line up may seem like it's going to cost close to 85mil or so...but with some sales we should be able to raise a decent amount of cash. If the takeover is completed than we should be looking good to spend that this summer regardless.
If Mihajlovic is to leave, then I'd be sad but there's nothing I can do. (I'm very fond of him I'm not sure why). I'd be okay with Di Francesco taking over, Emery, but maybe not Brocchi. There's no point in firing Mihajlovic just to hire Brocchi as Miha seems the better option for now.

If Sabatini were to join, I'm not sure how to feel. He may have been great at Roma in bringing in quality players, but he is aging and may no longer be in touch with current football. What I'm trying to say is that maybe Sabatini may not be solution to Galliani. However, if he were to come I would have no doubt that he can bring in some good players.

As for the takeover, I'm all for selling the majority of the stock as long as it is to someone with a plan for Milan and has an understanding of football. Personally though, I feel that it would be best to wait for Taechaubol and see if he actually has the money as expanding Milan's market to Asia may be lucrative.

Finally, I would really like to see the selling of more players this summer. Selling Bacca will be both good (from a financial perspective), but also bad (from the fact that he is a pretty reliable albeit aging striker). Either way, Bacca is not our top priority. The sales of Diego Lopez, Menez, and the contract terminations of Alex and Mexes should be able to provide us with some funds. Berlusconi knows that most of the fans back Mihajlovic, so he has to do something to appease them should Miha get fired. And he would do this by bringing in the names mentioned above. If we can bring in Mammana, Witsel, Oliver Torres, Berardi/ El Ghazi, then we would actually have a foundation to build on for next season.

Just thought I'd share my opinion for the coming summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll believe all this when I see it .
The loss this season will be huge and will be coveed most likely with sales.I see Menez Adriano SES Bacca being sold and if offers of 30m or more come in for Bona Roma or Donna I see no reason our MGT wont sell.Some will say theyre our future and Italian , But I say that matters a F**K to Milan.
Some might say we'll have investment ,I dont think we will.BEE lies are going on for over a year , and its clear he aint buying sh1t.Now its Chinese rumours and theyre as unlikely.With a revenue of under 200m no UCL and a massive massive loss things to make fans unhappy will happen.I wont be happy or positive until Berlusconi is NO longer the contolling owner of AC Milan.
"Milan have set a price of €30m for Carlos Bacca amid interest from Bayern Munich and Arsenal, say reports."

http://www.football-italia.net/81739/mil...C30m-bacca
€30m is about right for a 30 year old.No team will pay the ridiculous €50m to €60m fees that some talk of.I think he'll definitely be sold along with Menez Adriano SES we'll see Pavoletti signed most likely prob take Matri back before realising hes shit & panicking with a crappy player signed or Immobile towards Aug end
It is international break aka let's make some rumors up to fill the papers break.
Can we match this offer?  Devilol

http://www.football-italia.net/81752/chi...offer-ibra
(03-23-2016, 03:01 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Can we match this offer?  Devilol

http://www.football-italia.net/81752/chi...offer-ibra

If ibra does not sign this and cash in for 1 more year he is an idiot.
Ibra wil go there if its legit.
Pavoletti we can Smile Id prefer Pelle if we go that route.

I dreamt of Mammana Tonelli Witsel Kovacic Vasquez (Shouldnt even be a dream TBH)

Id sell Bertolacci in a heartbeat for €10m