Summer Mercato 2016
For that kind of money they can probably bring Messi to China. It's absurd!
(03-23-2016, 04:48 PM)nefremo Wrote: For that kind of money they can probably bring Messi to China. It's absurd!

Theyve prolly asked  Sagrin ..plus theyd need what €200m in a transfer fee maybe a hell of a lot more seeing as its China.
(03-23-2016, 03:01 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Can we match this offer?  Devilol

http://www.football-italia.net/81752/chi...offer-ibra

Yes, we can! well, we may need to drop a few zeros though.Grinundwech 
(03-23-2016, 03:01 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Can we match this offer?  Devilol

http://www.football-italia.net/81752/chi...offer-ibra

How much is that if you convert it to teenage hookers? Cause I am sure we have more than enough teenage hookers in Berlusconi's disposal to beat it.
It translates to only one hooker........Ruby! Big Grin Just not so sure if Berlu would be willing to give her up!
If Miha wins Coppa Italia, then he deserves to stay, Berlu said
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

www.football-italia.net/81767/tassotti-%E2%80%98bring-back-paletta-and-matri%E2%80%99

Remind baldy to never bring Tassotti in as head coach with ideas like this LMFAO

“I only complained about seeing a Milan I didn’t like and I don’t know how this is to be attributed to the Coach or the club that didn’t know how to sign the right players. It’s not just Mihajlovic’s fault.”

- Sex god complaining about baldy in public? Wow... He's right though. I would've signed soriano instead of berto. And I wouldn't have signed bacca. I know he has won games for us but he's very one dimensional, old and not worth the 30 million we could have spent on getting a decent midfielder and young attacker. Witsel would've been such an improvement for this team.
Well it's good that Berlusconi acknowledges that. Now only if we knew who was responsible for Galliani being allowed to bring in these players  Angel
You either like what the coach has done as a whole, or you don't. Saying that he will deserve to stay if he wins the Coppa is really short sided. If you don't like what he's done this season, than winning a competition like the Coppa shouldn't make the difference, especially when you see the way we made it to the final. This is just another proof that there is no plan, no project. It's all in the moment.
Nefremo I agree, but another factor in a coach keeping his job is reaching objectives. If he wins the Coppa Italia and gets Europa League, I see it a little more difficult for him to get sacked. Personally though I agree, Berlusconi was never a vivid supporter of Miha since he was appointed and for that reason I just dont see him going forward with us.

I'm happy Berlusconi finally called out Galliani.