Summer Mercato 2016
I was not serious.
I know Jay. Big Grin My comment was not in reference to your post.
(04-05-2016, 12:34 PM)nefremo Wrote: I know Jay. Big Grin My comment was not in reference to your post.

Hey...what about the Brocchi talk hahaha

Honestly as long as Berlusconi owns this club and Galliani there is no way that things get better , infact I see them getting worse.Much much worse.Over the next 2 years I expect Bacca Bona Donna Romma sold with utter shite coming in.

Im going to see if I can place a bet that Milan will get relegated in the next 5 years.Im not even joking.
After Seedorf and Inzaghi....how can they even consider Brocchi.

Berlusconi has obviously completely lost his mind while Galliani is only working with agentshe knows doing favors. The road ahead will be tough with these two!
Kovacic to Milan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just to be honest, I actually want Berlusconi to pick the next coach. There is something really weird about the way we have been selecting coaches the last couple of years, where Berlu and Galli disagree on the candidate but Galli ends up getting his candidate to take over. Last summer, for example, Galli wanted Miha, Berlu wanted Montella, and Galli got his guy. This has caused problems for us because Berlu can never seem to fully commit to the coach. Every time the team loses, Berlu starts running his mouth and basically declaring "I knew we shouldn't have picked him! My guy would have been so much better" without actually saying it out loud.

Whoever the new guy is, and truth be told, it doesn't really matter who he is, he needs to be a Berlu guy. What we need as a team, first and foremost, is serenity and stability from the management level. If Berlu picks his guy, then he has no reason to b*tch and complaine. Without Berlu constantly breathing down his neck, the coach will also get the room to actually run the team.
(04-05-2016, 11:27 PM)slifersd Wrote: Just to be honest, I actually want Berlusconi to pick the next coach. There is something really weird about the way we have been selecting coaches the last couple of years, where Berlu and Galli disagree on the candidate but Galli ends up getting his candidate to take over. Last summer, for example, Galli wanted Miha, Berlu wanted Montella, and Galli got his guy. This has caused problems for us because Berlu can never seem to fully commit to the coach. Every time the team loses, Berlu starts running his mouth and basically declaring "I knew we shouldn't have picked him! My guy would have been so much better" without actually saying it out loud.

Whoever the new guy is, and truth be told, it doesn't really matter who he is, he needs to be a Berlu guy. What we need as a team, first and foremost, is serenity and stability from the management level. If Berlu picks his guy, then he has no reason to b*tch and complaine. Without Berlu constantly breathing down his neck, the coach will also get the room to actually run the team.

I actually think Montella would have been a better choice personally. And I agree. 

But I still think they both need to go... A good coach wont fix all our problems... not with Galliani still there.
No arguments here that management is the biggest cancer of them all right now. But since we cannot change them easily, we have to put a band-aid on it and keep playing our seasons out. That is why I said I wanted Berlu to hand pick his next coach. We need at least some stability, even if it means we are not a serious challenger for the title anytime soon. This constant swapping of coaches, players, staff and all is going to cause a lot of financial problems and serves no purpose improving the team.
Berlu picked Seedorf...
Berlusconi only saw the glowing side of Seedorf: composed, diplomatic, charming, but he really had no idea (I guess) that Seedorf actually had his own ideas and even had the audacity to claim that there was not enough quality! and that pretty much killed his career with Milan.

All Berlusconi wanted was a puppet. I suppose if you can deliver results, then he would be willing to tolerate you a little bit. Seedorf couldn't take the team back to top 3 right away, and out he went.

I still wonder what may have happened to this Milan, if we actually kept Seedorf. But of course we will never know. They always say that an intelligent midfielder or defender would later on make a good coach, so I was really hopeful that he would be the right person to turn everything around.

This Milan is getting depressing to follow. Sad