Summer Mercato 2016
oh yeah... Great Idea! Bring back Gila and Boriello and completely forgot about Torres... What do we do with so many amazing Strikers???
(04-20-2016, 06:52 AM)porcho Wrote: oh yeah... Great Idea! Bring back Gila and Boriello and completely forgot about Torres... What do we do with so many amazing Strikers???

We score plenty of goals !
In Serie C1 ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(04-20-2016, 06:52 AM)porcho Wrote: oh yeah... Great Idea! Bring back Gila and Boriello and completely forgot about Torres... What do we do with so many amazing Strikers???

We would beat Barca just like how Torres did it with ATM...   Sagrin
Atletico( as they said. probably) is going to extend contract for Torres. Now ,it is quite possible ,that Galiani will came into some crazy salary highness war with them to secure services of "world class striker" for us. And we'll end up with 3 years ridiculously high salary for crap player with who we don't know what to do.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
I have a feeling we will dream of players like Torres when the summer mercato is over...
http://www.football-italia.net/83093/mil...rn-sissoko

ANDDDD we're back for more genoa-quality crap?
If Silvio doesn't sell, than yes, we will be chasing players like Sissoko over the summer. We can forget about some of the players we have been discussing here.

Just clean the house first please. Get Boateng, Balotelli, Menez, Poli, Mexes, out. Than hopefully someone decides to be competent at the club and makes some smart deals. For some reason, I don't think Galliani is going to be that person....so yea.....we are doomed if the Chinese don't take over the club.
The Chinese take over thing has me a little bit concerned. Berlu seems to be dragging his feet for some reason and I don't know why. If he is concerned about the background of the Chinese investors, then that's one thing. But if he is holding out again for more money and guaranteed positions for Galliani and Barbara again, then the take over thing may never happen. I mean, what reasonable investor would be ok with handing transfer budget to Galliani?
I have a feeling Silvio will try and get Totti this summer if his contract at roma isnt extended..
(04-21-2016, 02:44 PM)Graeme_C Wrote: I have a feeling Silvio will try and get Totti this summer if his contract at roma isnt extended..

I believe that we tried to get Totti in 1992 (or 1993) and then in 2006. Can you imagine that he continued to be good for another decade since 2006 (when he already turned 30)? 

Maybe Berlusconi is right again! Let's go get this old champion. Grinundwech