Summer Mercato 2016
No Balo, I will keep Adriano and still we have Matri or perhaps SES.. worst case scenario
If theres no sale they need to say F.U to Roma Keep SES Keep Niang Keep Adriano sign Balotelli.Bacca I have no doubt will be sold if theres no sale.As for Midfield Id fire Poli loan Locatelli to a Serie A team where he will play.That would leave us with Kucka Montolivo Mauri Bonaventura can play in midfield.Id move heaven and earth to strike a deal for Kovacic loan with an option in say 4 6/7m installments I think they would let him go for that 24 to 28m range.Id sell Bertolacci for whatever we can get.Attempt to somehow scrape 20/25m for Witsel and thats it.
The best we can hope for or Vangioni too.

--------------------Donnarumma----------------
Abate---Romagnoli--Alex..Antonelli/Vangioni
---Kovacic-------Witsel-------Kucka
---Niang-------Adriano-------Bonaventura/SES
Bentdner's was terminated, maybe he can train with us to stay competitive............. and get 3 months contract.
(04-25-2016, 01:38 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: If theres no sale they need to say F.U to Roma Keep SES Keep Niang Keep Adriano sign Balotelli.Bacca I have no doubt will be sold if theres no sale.As for Midfield Id fire Poli loan Locatelli to a Serie A team where he will play.That would leave us with Kucka Montolivo Mauri Bonaventura can play in midfield.Id move heaven and earth to strike a deal for Kovacic loan with an option in say 4 6/7m installments I think they would let him go for that 24 to 28m range.Id sell Bertolacci for whatever we can get.Attempt to somehow scrape 20/25m for Witsel and thats it.
The best we can hope for or Vangioni too.

--------------------Donnarumma----------------
Abate---Romagnoli--Alex..Antonelli/Vangioni
---Kovacic-------Witsel-------Kucka
---Niang-------Adriano-------Bonaventura/SES

Looks like a much better team than we have now, and would've cost less than we spent this summer. If only management could see our ideas Big Grin
(04-25-2016, 11:10 PM)WCmilan Wrote: Looks like a much better team than we have now, and would've cost less than we spent this summer. If only management could see our ideas Big Grin

Its basically paying €25m for Witsel maybe less.Kovacic maybe €4m for the loan but he'd sign permanently in a year.Some creativity and grit in midfield on paper the foreards are balanced and the defence knows eachother well and is good enough for a push for 3rd.
And that's team for 5th ,maybe 4th place at best.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(04-26-2016, 11:09 AM)Sampinjon Wrote: And that's team for 5th ,maybe 4th place at best.

Well its better than this team , and had we of beaten Verona Carpi twice & won a few more games against Empoli Bologna Chievo Udinese Atalanta then we'd be 3rd this season.Serie A is not a strong league and that team capable of getting 3rd spot.It would be avle to fight for 3rd.That wont happen though as we'll see sales of SES Adriano Bacca I think Bonaventura/Romagnoli too.The likes of Balotelli Pavoletti and some shit from will come in....Finishing 5th or 4th at best is a massive improvement for a joke of a midtable club.
What Montolivo didn't do on that FK is almost as unforgivable to me as Matri opening the the wall against Parma. Sad thing is that led to last minute goal too.
Point being he shouldn't be extended. He will be though.
Montolivo should be sent packing! I would sell a lot of players on this team and start from scratch! Buy whatever class players we can buy and incorporate youngsters. To be honest I don't see how Mauri, Locatelli, Calabria will do worse than this crop of shit!

No more wasting millions upon millions on mediocre players. If you can't buy a world class player, than might as well not buy anyone and rely on your youth.
Regardless of what's going to happen with the sale (I'm praying that it goes through, more so that we get rid of Galliani than anything else), the plan should be the same! We need to get rid of half of these players. And those that we can't get rid of need to be made back ups....not indispensable starters. They don't deserve it! Don't renew the players whose contracts are expiring. We need to cleanse ourselves of this crap!

The hell is Brocchi talking about that it's going to be hard to see Locatelli, Mauri and Calabria on the field at the same time! WHY? You're going to tell us that after the recent bullshit you still trust Kucka, Bertolacci, and Montolivo more that Locatelli and Mauri?
to me, Mauri has already shown that he's one of our better midfielders, which is sad really... It's not that I think he's amazing, but the little he's played he's done heaps better than the others...

Let's face it, at this stage we're screwed. We're not going to catch up to 5th so I'd much rather see a team with Mauri, Locatelli, and calabria and have them making childish mistakes rather than see a midfield of Kucka, Montolivo, and Boateng, all supposed experienced players, sit there and make childish mistakes as well as running around like headless chooks when they're actually running.

Although, to be fair, Abate and Antonelli are the least of our problems.