Summer Mercato 2016
Two news items I read today that got me laughing hard:

First, minority shareholders of Milan are not at all happy with the direction of the team and will make their voices heard during the next board meeting. Gee, I wonder what they have to complain about, spending almost 100M to get ass beat by Verona? Lol

And then the funniest news of the day surfaced. Apparently, if we don't win our next game, Brocchi is gone and guess who will be the new coach? Miha! Lol! Oh, man, the look on Berlu's face that would be if he had to re-hire Miha again.

Not sure how credible the Miha rumor is, but it's out there and we can all at least have some comedic relief while we think about it. I know I almost fell off my chair when i read that.
I'm pretty sure the Mihajlobitch rumours are made up by him or someone close to him. I mean, the "news" are from a talk that B & G had, I do not suppose they sat in front of reporters and talked. And they certainly wouldnt say a bullshit like that in public.
I don't understand why your opinions of Kucka became negative. He's been the driving force of our midfield this season even though he's no world class midfielder. One bad game and now he's crap? To be honest I think that he's been the best midfielder (out of Montolivo, Boateng, and Bertolacci) this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(04-27-2016, 01:38 AM)slifersd Wrote: Two news items I read today that got me laughing hard:

First, minority shareholders of Milan are not at all happy with the direction of the team and will make their voices heard during the next board meeting. Gee, I wonder what they have to complain about, spending almost 100M to get ass beat by Verona? Lol

And then the funniest news of the day surfaced. Apparently, if we don't win our next game, Brocchi is gone and guess who will be the new coach? Miha! Lol! Oh, man, the look on Berlu's face that would be if he had to re-hire Miha again.

Not sure how credible the Miha rumor is, but it's out there and we can all at least have some comedic relief while we think about it. I know I almost fell off my chair when i read that.

I don't think it will happen; but certainly it would be pure gold! Icon_lol2
PerSempre...I have said from day one, and maintain that opinion....Kucka does not have the quality to start for Milan. He is a hacker, not a footballer. His hard work is worth admiring. The guy would be an excellent choice to have on the bench to come in and close out games that we are leading 2-0/2-1. But the fact that he's been the "driving force" of this midfield doesn't say much either way. That just sums up our problems nicely. The guy's speed of though is absolutely terrible and I've always said....he dribbles not because he wants to, but because he hasn't seen any other options around him and isn't clever enough to play out of trouble with ease...so he runs with the ball and his head down like a bull, for the most part running into someone sooner or later!

You could say that he might be better off if we put great players around him, but wouldn't everyone?

We need to stop settling for mediocrity and let's be honest....Kucka is an average player. Nothing more, nothing less! For an option off the bench, great! But to be our "driving force"...well, in that case, you see the results!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you! Kucka HAS been probably the best player in the middle of the park throughout the season...and that's precisely the problem! I'm just really tired of watching this load of crap! I've really had it! We gotta say it how it is and be brutally honest about these players! Coach after coach! Year after year! It's the same shit!

Watching Madrid - City today pissed me off even more! Such quality football! Even though no goals, no great open play chances, and at times plenty of mistakes, you can still only admire the quick passing exchanges, the precise and crisp passss and touches, the pressing, the speed of play, everything! Than I tune into a Milan game, and I see Juraj "the tank" Kucka attempting to play football......it's not an easy life these days for us...
Honestly my thoughts on this summer's mercato are changing. I thought we could trust some from our midfield, but at this point I'd rather see us focus on nothing but replacing almost the whole midfield if necessary. Literally I think the only ones I'd consider keeping are Kucka, Locatelli and maybe Mauri, all for the bench. Sick of the rest of them now.

I agree with nefremo about Kucka, I've appreciated his performances and effort this season, but this guy has never been one who should be regarded as a starter, he wouldn't even get on the bench in the past squads.
Kucka would be great as a super sub though. Think 68th minute, defending a 2-0 lead. He's the kind of guy you want to throw on with an intention of squashing any resurgence of the opposition's hope.

A complete overhaul of the midfield (barring Mauri and Locatelli) would be more than welcome. Anybody who can make a pass, has a decent first touch and can once in a while dribble past players.
BREAKING: Corriere dello Sport claims Silvio Berlusconi has given the go ahead for the sale of Milan.
(04-27-2016, 10:59 AM)Beppe Wrote: BREAKING: Corriere dello Sport claims Silvio Berlusconi has given the go ahead for the sale of Milan.

BREAKING NEWS (the one from tomorrow) : Berlusconi finally decided to postpone his decision.
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(04-27-2016, 11:02 AM)GeoTav Wrote: BREAKING NEWS (the one from tomorrow) : Berlusconi finally decided to postpone his decision.

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/milan/?ac...tmw=822872
Beppe, they say in this article that it's done. It's weird because there isn't many news about that right now, so it can't be officially done ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !