Summer Mercato 2016
(04-30-2016, 04:43 PM)edysim Wrote: I got bored with our situation,, browsed youtube and found this clip. Its amazing they spent only about €6M for such player, while our only source is Genoa... https://youtu.be/3CxJqiPnMX8  sorry btw not related to Milan

The sad part is, we could have possibly picked up Casemiro last January if we tried hard enough, there were rumours circulating.. He wasn't playing much and wasn't happy with his playing time, sometimes being a reserve. Now, he almost seems like he's going to be better than Toni Kroos, it's safe to say we can completely forget about him now.
He still loses the ball more than any of the other midfielders in Real, however he probably wins it more than all of them too. It is to be expected as he is more of the defensive midfielder for the side and brings balance to them. He's got a long way to go to be able to impact the game more than let's say Kroos....and I'm not sure he'll ever get there.

In any case, you are absolutely right. I would choose Casemiro ahead of Kondogbia in a second.....and we all know how high Kondogbia was rated by our management. Sometimes I really wonder who the hell scouts the players that we sign/attempt to sign and who makes the decisions to go for those players.
I am quite sure that we were linked to Casemiro a few years ago (unless it was a different player with a same name?).

With this management though, you can't expect good things. Either good players won't join, or they will be Milan-ized after joining us (I am sure that Bacca would score 25+ goals a season should he joined a real team).
I don't think Casemiro is realistic, I think Real will want to keep him following the last month or two.
Casemiro is a beast.. I was watching a Zidane interview on Bein and remember him saying that Casemiro has earned his spot, and that in important games he can tell Casemiro to mark someone and he'll be sure that player is taken out of the game... This was after he got heaps of praise for how he marked Messi in El Clasico. The guy is a very well rounded player for such a defensive monster
Nolito who was set for Barca could bow be coming to Milan...nice player , I dont buy it.Certainly the rumoured 4 year deal seems way off as hes 30 soon.
Nolito is a nice player, but why are we signing him? He's not bad, but will certainly cost quite a bit, turns 30 soon and has a tough transition to Serie A. I am not sure how that signing would really make much sense. For that 30M, we are better off signing Berardi.
(05-02-2016, 07:50 AM)slifersd Wrote: Nolito is a nice player, but why are we signing him? He's not bad, but will certainly cost quite a bit, turns 30 soon and has a tough transition to Serie A. I am not sure how that signing would really make much sense. For that 30M, we are better off signing Berardi.

Ive seen €16/€18m would be his fee.Must say my Spanish is poo and Google translate is worse.
If China buy in and Milan have money to burn , then by all means buy him.But if its Limited , then no.

If they do buy Id prefer a balanced mercato rather than buy players for the sake of it.With serious backing I'd still go for Mammana ,Tonelli ,Willems , Witsel,  Kovacic Nolito, Vasquez...Thats what €85/€95m'ish with Kova on loan with an option......its full on FM mode :Smile

--------------------DONNA-----------------
RB??-----ROMA---TONELLI-WILLEMS/VANGIONI/ANT
----KOVACIC--WITSEL--KUCKA
------------VASQUEZ---'BONA/NOLITO
---------------------BACCA---------

I was never a formation guy we'll make it work.Its definitely capable of 3rd or 2nd...who knows 1st
Please remove Kucka from that lineup. You're not gonna spend 90mil to still have Kucka as a starter! Big Grin
(05-02-2016, 12:07 PM)nefremo Wrote: Please remove Kucka from that lineup. You're not gonna spend 90mil to still have Kucka as a starter! Big Grin

Maybe you do. If you have a moron as president who spend only on strikers.