Summer Mercato 2016
"Meanwhile, MilanNews.it suggest there is no specific ‘freeze’ on transfer activity during the period of exclusivity.
Rather, any big move would need to be double-checked with the Chinese group before going through.
This does not include contract renewals, such as that for midfielder Riccardo Montolivo".

Well, that's a shame  Dodgy

http://www.football-italia.net/84135/chi...%82%AC740m
We have to also be wary of specifics of reports, for example several articles say this:

It’s reported that exclusivity deal will last 45 days to June 15, but that President Berlusconi retains a series of clauses allowing him to back out.

From today's supposed deal to June 15th is 36 days, so this started 9 days ago?
I was thinking the same thing Reza. Is it 45 days, or June 15th, or was this signed 10 days ago but it's just being made official today?

Regardless, we can just hope for the best and that this goes through. I know that Bee got exclusivity as well....but the difference is that he had no money and had to go and look for it. At least on this case, if they agree, the deal can be closed immediately because the group has the money available from what we know.

If this group is smart, they'll kick Galliani to the curb immediately. If they don't want their money to be burned away (like huge contract extensions to guys like Montolivo), they'll need to make some changes.
I don't know if this deal will ultimately go through or not, because, well, Berlusconi. But I am not very concerned about how this team would operate if the Chinese does complete the deal. These guys are not stupid, and they certainly are not spending 700M euros to maintain status quo or sh*t squad and bleeding money every year. Changes will be made, and I don't see any way shape or form that Galliani keeps his job, at least not the long term.
http://www.gazzettaworld.com/news/serie-...st-player/

Montolivo voted as the 2nd worst player of the season, but we'll give him a 3 year deal. Big Grin Shows exactly what Galliani thinks of the fans' opinions. He knows best. He is the football guru! That's why he's built some of the best sides in history..............................and some of the worst given the budget he's had, but never mind that! How can these peasants disagree with Galliani's football brain!
If there is a bet that this deal will eventually fall through, I am in. O
Count me in xu. Until it is official i will keep my finger cross

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
My bet is that they will postpone the decision for all summer like they usually do, to point where no one else will take this seriously anymore.
Embarrassing, makes me want to cry even

[Image: 13177812_1366777400004309_43909736833779...e=57997D0C]
How many of the players we are linked to are we actually signing? 0.00001%? I wouldn't cry over these links just yet. If they were confirmed transfers it would be different though... Devilcool