Summer Mercato 2016
Amavi is actually an interesting prospect to me. He was highly rated when he played in France and didn't do well at Aston Villa because he blew out his knee. This could be a buy low opportunity for us for a talented prospect who is still only 22. Only concern is, where the heck are we going to play him? We already have Antonelli and Vangioni coming in. Even if we get rid of DES, we still wouldn't have room for another LB.

In all honesty, we should stop trying to compare ourselves to Juve. We do not have the financial resources, management capabilities or ambition right now to get guys like Alexis Sanchez. I know it sucks, but we have to build our team from the ground up. And that all starts with us targeting real players that fits our profile, not the pie in the sky guys any more.
Ootd, Benfica got €35mil from the sale of their 18yo wunderkid.. This club is really an expert at scouting & transfer dealings.
(05-11-2016, 06:30 AM)reza Wrote: Embarrassing, makes me want to cry even

[Image: 13177812_1366777400004309_43909736833779...e=57997D0C]

Rez I wouldnt mind that , it all depends on a sale.Uf we're sold we can expect a good mercato wherher is makes a winning team dependa in if the players mesh and the coach gets the best put of them.

If theres no sale we'll probably go down the road of Selling Bacca Biang Menez Adriano Honda SES DES Bonaventura and resigning Balotelli extending Boateng signing Pavoletti taking back Matri , extending Zapata Alex/Mexes (prob the latter) taking back Paletta and going for somet extremely low cost mids or free.

Lets hope a sale goes through.Lets pray lets hold seances .
In a long interview in Marca, Diego Lopez widely opens the door for an exit this summer ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(05-11-2016, 10:46 AM)GeoTav Wrote: In a long interview in Marca, Diego Lopez widely opens the door for an exit this summer ...

No loss, let him leave.
(05-11-2016, 11:07 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: No loss, let him leave.

Ah of course, I was just giving the info that the guy openly said he would consider to leave. No real news, we have all been pretty sure he would leave this summer ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(05-11-2016, 11:39 AM)GeoTav Wrote: Ah of course, I was just giving the info that the guy openly said he would consider to leave. No real news, we have all been pretty sure he would leave this summer ...

I see. Sorry, I thought you were concerned about him (maybe) leaving.  Sagrin
Reports....Inter have beaten Milan and Leicester to Vilhena
No problem. They can have him. Honestly, if the Chinese takeover happens (I really think that it will this time.....maybe I'm just hopeful, I don't know) we need to only go for players that can get into the starting line up and lift our quality. We already have Vilhena quality players here, and they should all be relegated to the bench. Vilhena is young and has potential, so it might be a good signing....but I don't think it's anything to worry about if Inter get him.

I'm more disturbed about the fact they are getting Banega...
Inter is on some kind of free agent signing binge right now, already booked Banega, Vilhena and some turkish left back. Did they hire Galliani when we were not looking? Lol. In all seriousness though, that avenue of team building hardly ever works well. High quality free agents are few and far between. If you just sign every name you can find on the free agent list, you basically have to ignore the potential issues associated with each. Issues such as playing style, position redundancy, schematic fit, culture, and a whole bunch of other issues can cause even talented players to struggle. We employed this strategy for years and I hardly call it successful. Vilhena would have been a fun prospect to have given his age and potential, but he is not exactly worth crying over either. Not to mention, Inter has a lot of bodies in that midfield, so a kid like Vilhena will have a hard time even getting playing time. If anything choosing Inter over us could be a decision that set his development back a few years.