Summer Mercato 2016
I think if we are serious about competing for the title, Vilhena wasn't going to make a difference. To be honest, from our midfield, I'd only keep Locatelli, Mauri and Kucka....and all 3 of them to be on the bench. The first 2 to develop and the 3rd purely as a back up. I only want players that can start over the ones we have currently. There are a lot of them that might be moving clubs this summer or will be open to moving clubs if the money is there.
Happy B Xu!
Dzeko as plan B to Ibra?

http://www.football-italia.net/84208/mil...ko-contact

Unai Emery as coach, new rumours apparently.

http://www.football-italia.net/84210/milan-agree-emery
According to Gazzetta, the possible transfers of Ibra and Kovacic are on hold and may not happen as the Chinese group wouldn't see that as the way to rebuild. I'm not sure that's bad, Kovacic on loan and a 35 year old (even if it is Ibra) isn't really the way to start a project to rebuild.

On the Dzeko rumours, I don't want him. I would have liked him 6-7 years ago and have generally liked him as a player, but really he isn't one that's needed now.

I will comment on the Emery rumour in the head coach thread, as it's more applicable there.
I agree. There is no point of buying Dzeko now. He is coming off a terrible season, I don't see why we would be interested with him IF we actually have money. This would be a typical Galliani signing.....he is Sabatini's friend, it's an easy deal to make, some deal. This is the crap that really gets to me about Galliani! I am almost sure that they've talked about a swap with SES or something. No way!!! Get the cash from SES and forget about Dzeko.

On Ibra, I was for his signing last summer and I still am. Yes he is 35, but he is coming off his best season ever in terms of numbers. He was never dependent on pace and he can easily play at the top for another 2 years at least. I actually think it would be great to start rebuilding with him as he will help the transition superbly. The fact that we won't pay a transfer fee is a bonus...but expect for us to pay Raiola a huge sum, so I guess it's like a transfer fee anyway. Regardless, I think if there is a chance to sign him, we need to do it.

About Kovacic, if we can get him on a loan with an option, than it might be worth a shot. I was never a huge fan of the guy but I do realize the fact that he's got a lot of quality and potential. I think he can be a phenomenal player and signing for us. But again, there has to be an option for a permanent transfer, otherwise it's pointless.
Oh well, it pains me to say, but even I wouldnt like Dzeko in Milan right now. He has lost it, he is not "hungry for success" any more. Got himself a supermodel girlfriend, made her a baby Big Grin and is slowly fading into sunset, which is sad for a 30 years old.

Pjanic on the other hand...
We should sign the Iranian Messi Big Grin
Sardar Azmoun, scoring good goals for Rostov in Russia.
I'd still take Ibra. and Kovacic on loan but only if we had the option to buy.

Will be interesting to see what happens with the sale... I do hope we sell up and get rid of the two shitheads. None of this Berlusconi staying on as president. We all know even if they give him no power, he'll use his influence to continue to screw things up. We need a clean break... Silvio and Galliani out! New president, Maldini to take over Galliani, and a new coach. Not Emery... Don't think he's good enough... I'll post my coach suggestion in the coach thread :p
(05-13-2016, 05:09 AM)porcho Wrote: I'd still take Ibra. and Kovacic on loan but only if we had the option to buy.

Will be interesting to see what happens with the sale... I do hope we sell up and get rid of the two shitheads. None of this Berlusconi staying on as president. We all know even if they give him no power, he'll use his influence to continue to screw things up. We need a clean break... Silvio and Galliani out! New president, Maldini to take over Galliani, and a new coach. Not Emery... Don't think he's good enough... I'll post my coach suggestion in the coach thread :p

Galliani isnt leaving even if the sale goes through , at least not for a year.Hiring Maldini in his position is a decision made the heart not the head.Ideally we'd hire an SD with a good track record maybe even Leonardo hired back and get Maldini to work alongside him , as of now Maldini has no experience no connections and is 7 years removed from the game.
(05-13-2016, 06:01 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Galliani isnt leaving even if the sale goes through , at least not for a year.Hiring Maldini in his position is a decision made the heart not the head.Ideally we'd hire an SD with a good track record maybe even Leonardo hired back and get Maldini to work alongside him , as of now Maldini has no experience no connections and is 7 years removed from the game.

Leonardo instead of Galliani... I'm in for that!