Summer Mercato 2016
Totti-Toni
Thiago Motta (#10)

The 3Ts !

1 player who won't cost much, one other we just have to convince coming back from retirement, and another one who probably has no future in Paris.
Galliani, you can do it ! Make our dreams come true !
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(06-06-2016, 12:19 PM)mzk57 Wrote: I want James Rodregues and Javier Hernandez in AC Milan revolution. Please somebody tell me AC Milan will have money to spend soon. Its becoming sickening to see AC Milan fall from grace and Madrid adding UCL  Angry

Do you not follow the news ? Like at all.Even with money Rodriguez is not possible.We already have a far better CF then Hernandez but he'll be sold.

I dont even see Pavoletti possible the way the clubs headed.Balotelli extension Matri Niang theres your forwards.
(06-06-2016, 05:20 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Do you not follow the news ? Like at all.Even with money Rodriguez is not possible.We already have a far better CF then Hernandez but he'll be sold.

I dont even see Pavoletti possible the way the clubs headed.Balotelli extension Matri Niang theres your forwards.
I am talking about real money ... Its just too much pain to think AC Milan's mediocrity is simply because of lack of money. How on earth Liverpool can splash 40 mil pounds on a player like Carrol, yet AC Milan can't afford a 25 mil striker?
Argentina will win the World Cup 2022
Formerly mzk57
(06-06-2016, 03:02 PM)GeoTav Wrote:
Totti-Toni
Thiago Motta (#10)

The 3Ts !

1 player who won't cost much, one other we just have to convince coming back from retirement, and another one who probably has no future in Paris.
Galliani, you can do it ! Make our dreams come true !

That my friend, is actually not a bad idea. But I would prefer Tomas Risicky instead of Motta. Motta can play in deeper position   Devilcool
Argentina will win the World Cup 2022
Formerly mzk57
(06-06-2016, 06:06 PM)mzk57 Wrote: I am talking about real money ... Its just too much pain to think AC Milan's mediocrity is simply because of lack of money. How on earth Liverpool can splash 40 mil pounds on a player like Carrol, yet AC Milan can't afford a 25 mil striker?

The main reason isnt money.Its down to horrible mis-management by Galliani & Berlusconi.But in short Liverpool have far far more money than Milan , hell Bournemouth can outspend Milan with ease as can any EPL team.

Take this season , Milan the budget €200m or so €90m on the mercato with an €89m loss.Money isnt Milans issue , Galliani and Berlusconi are In 2016 Milan are not a big club , Milan are a mediocre horrible run midtable team.With B&G here that will only get worse.It doesnt get to me anymore , Ive accepted it and expect nothing good to happen as long as theyre part of the club
Agreed, dumping in a bunch of cash in Milan isn't going to fix everything... Why would someone Like James come to Milan when he's just won the champions league... at 24 he's hugely talented and could go to any team he wants... Why would he consider going to a team with limited money, no Europe, and little chance to win Serie A?

As for Javier Hernandez... Firstly, Bacca is better, secondly I would much rather take a risk on someone like Lacazette...

We need quite a bit of improvement from our first team but a new owner with a bunch of cash can only do so much if dumb and dumber are still at the club.
If the Chinese do take over (not sure why they'd still be interested after Silvio's stupid comment) the first piece of business should be getting rid of those two and anyone who supports them can go join them.
Second would be to get a good coach. Pellegrini or Emery seem the likely choices although I still have my doubts about Emery, I'd prefer Pellegrini.
Then hand over the reigns to them. Give them the opportunity to build their team. Not give them players to work with.
Use Shitchester United as an example, for many years they didn't have that great of a team, just a few individual talented stars, yet they won, and won, and kept winning. Because Fergie was given the opportunity to sign the players that fit, rather than what we've had the last few years, which is Galliani signing the players he wants/likes... On that note... I really hate Manchester United... But I must say, I hate Inter more... and, being Portuguese and going for Sporting, I hate Benfica even more than that. :p
Anyone else secretly hoping that Ibrahimovic to ManU is bs and he ends up coming to us ? Big Grin

If we cut the wage costs of Preziosi (pres of Genoa) that Galliani pays him every season by getting ripped off for nobodies, we can afford him.
Ibra would be a good signing... better than Bacca in my opinion.
I am kind of indifferent. Ibrahimovic would help the team instantly, but I can certainly appreciate moving forward.

I would just keep Bacca and strengthen our midfield to see what magic Bacca maybe can pull off. Big Grin
I do still hope Ibra to us, but with couple of key signings in each area. This would happen once Berlu sells the team asap. Smile