Summer Mercato 2016
(06-14-2016, 08:58 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: So latest rumours are Galliani and Brocchi have been planning ahead. We're linked to Immobile, Giaccherini and a Baselli for Kucka swap.

Also, Vazquez has said he'll be leaving Palermo 100%

This is exactly why the Italian Milan projectwill never work for Milan. Galliani does not put any effort into actually doing the leg work to identify good prospects, negotiate with teams he is not friends with and bring in targets that are not handed over to him on a silver platter. The Italian Milan project should revolve around getting young and talented players, and home grown kids. Instead, Galli walks around and finds the first Italian he can sign for almost nothing and get them to show Berlu, "see? Milan is so Italian right now!". What in the hell are Immobile and Giaccherini going to bring to this team? Immobile has proven himself as a one hit wonder, just like Cerci, and we all remember how well that deal worked out; Giacherrini is even less than that, a guy who basically runs around like a defender but for some reason plays forward and adds nothing to the offense. I will bet you Galli is going to use the goal Giaccherini scored yesterday against Belgium as an excuse for the signing. "He beat world's No. 1 ranked team by himself, and you tell me he is not a quality player? Shame on you idiotic fans! 30 years, mofo!"

As a working man myself, I have always respected people who are not very good at what they do but at least put the effort in. That's why I have so little respect for this Milan management right now. It's not that they are bad (they are, but that's not the point), but the lack of effort is just disturbing. And for some reason, this lack of trying is never something we address. Instead of blaming management for basically falling asleep at the wheel everyday, we think coaches are the idiots that caused the downfall of Milan. This stuff is just infuriating.
(06-14-2016, 04:59 PM)Rimini Wrote: Selling Bacca, L.Adriano, Honda, De Sciglio, Niang would be enough to have that sum.

l know it's impossible with Galliani. We probably will see a mix of raw talents and fodders and overpaying them.

I dont think its the right way to go.They are all talented and should have great careers well good to very good , but putting them in 1 team and expecting it to work with no quality experienced players (by experience I mean guys 27 to 30) to learn from.Talent alone doesnt win anything ever...
Pretty much spot on slifersd. Trusting this management with any kind of project, even a low cost Italian one, is just wrong.
Italian project with players such as Insigne, Veratti is exciting one. But you replace those examples with Immobile, Giacherrini, Montolivo ... Im not sure if its appropriate to be called 'A project'
Mkhitaryan to leave for free next summer.
(06-15-2016, 12:39 PM)edysim Wrote: Mkhitaryan to leave for free next summer.

He'll go to a big club or at least a good club.
A lot of places are reporting that Vazquez is looking like a very real target, with apparently both Brocchi and Giampaolo liking the player.

Also, I just saw this:

http://www.football-italia.net/85871/nap...ssie-swoop

So, we were linked to this guy a few weeks back and I commented on how I thought he was an interesting player that I liked the look of. Now Napoli is after him! It's like some bizarre curse, I name a player/coach I like, Napoli are instantly after him! I would laugh only it's getting really frustrating now.
Lol most likely he will end up joining Napoli. Our real target is Giacherrini (aftering scoring opening goal with NT)
This is beyond frustration.
Kovacic is loaned out to Roma.
http://www.football-italia.net/85937/pes...t-lapadula

We want Lapadula from Pescara.
Avaiting forĀ arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.