Summer Mercato 2016
isnt it 9m with 1m as a bonus???
and yeah i think this is italmilan all over the place
and the coach could still be between brocchi or giampaolo
i still hope we get a playmaker though and a defender
but who is the 1 to look at for an italmilan defender and playmaker???
verati?? looks out of reach to me
Verratti is a dream with İtalMilan. l think he wil go to Ancelotti's fcb next season, since they need a regista and Ancelotti is his favourite coach, The other top teams, rm has Modric and Kross, barca has sergio.

it looks like that 2 of Zaza, Pavoletti, İmmobile, Gabbiadini will replace Bacca and L.Adriano. Yeah, our attack will be Genoa level soon without making a profit.
------------Donnarumma------------
Abate--Romagnoli--Paletta--Antonelli
---Poli-----Montolivo--20Millionacci
----------------Bonaventura-----------
------------Vasquez-------------
------------------Lapadula-----------

Thats how I think we'll be come Sept.Some 4-3-1-2 variation with Vasquez slightly behind Lapadula...thats a poor team for one that talks of returning to greatness...Maybe a Europa League challenge , but I think of Brocchi as coach and I see a 12/13/14th place finish.
We are apparently linked with Croatian winger Marko Pjaca, and his agent says that it would be an honor for him to join Milan.

According to transfermarkt.com, he is valued at €8M. He would be a great addition whether or not the takeover happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And Lapadula is ours ! Celebrate people, celebrate!!!! We're great again we have world class player!!! Oleeeee, Europe is on knees, in heavy fears !!! Forza Milan, Forza Galiani !!!

I was sure it was some nightmare when i woke up and saw that, so i tried to wake up myself for the second time, but now i see it's hurtfull reality.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Im not sure how it would be an honour these days to join Milan, history aside, 3rd place in serie A and CL qual is the ultimate target. If you're defender, you get to play along Zapata, Alex . If you re midfield, Montolivo, Kuco, Poli. And the coach is Brochhi..if I were talented youngster, I would find a team that could help me develop my talents. If I were established name, I would go for teams that hunt for glory.
Here's an article on gazzetta about Lapadula.

http://www.gazzettaworld.com/news/serie-...down-peru/?
We were linked with Witsel for past seasons, now it seems he's closer to join Napoli. Lol
That's ok with me. We need a more technical midfielder imo.
(06-24-2016, 02:23 PM)nefremo Wrote: That's ok with me. We need a more technical midfielder imo.

Indeed we do.Prob wont get one though as I dont see any free or reasonably cheap good technical Italian mids.Linked witg Soriano again by sports mediaset